Technical Questions

Mod, when i try to delete messages form my PM INbox and Sent Itesm i get this message. I need ot git rid of a few so people can still send me messages

---------------------------------------------------------

Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

Died

This error was reported at: Sources/UserCP/Messenger.pm line 189, chunk 64.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

---------------------------------------------------------

All the rest of the boards seems to be wokring fine, just the mialbox. If possible, and within your rights, could you delete my red inbox messages, and sent items.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mod,

Nothing serious _ just annoying. Today whenever I refresh the screen or go back to the main index board, I keep getting notified of an in-coming PM. The trouble is, it is the same PM each time (to which I'd already replied anyway). Any ideas if it's your server or my computer?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Answers to the previous 2 questions...

You can put images on the forums by linking to them using the "Image" button on the posting form.  The images can be hosted anywhere else, however you can now use the handy "ImageShack" hosting tool at the bottom of the posting form.

To edit your posts that have already been posted you must be a Premium Member.  For information Click here.

1) ok, i get the URL thing for images, i have done that but when ever i do the image thing, it just shows as an URL, or it will say there is an error so i have to take it off?

2) how do i get pictures onto my signature

When i try to enter to the Off-topic board it says:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@gamesbids.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.29 Server at www.gamesbids.com Port 80

What can i do??.. :help:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@gamesbids.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get the same message

Internal Server Error

I get the same message

.... the same here

by the way I still not able to reach any topic from my PC in the office....

:(

• 2 weeks later...

The sum of percentage given by your poll is 102 %.

Could you please explain !

Another point was the large advance of Paris six month ago

(40 %) then in a few days (a week) the advance has promptly decreased for only New York profit:it was statiscally

impossible because all the others competitors should decrease their own respective percentage !

Could you explain please

The sum of percentage given by your poll is 102 %.

Could you please explain !

Another point was the large advance of Paris six month ago

(40 %) then in a few days (a week) the advance has promptly decreased for only New York profit:it was statiscally

impossible because all the others competitors should decrease their own respective percentage !

Could you explain please

Rounding causes the results to be 102%

On the second question - you'll have to ask the people who are responding to the poll.

Dear moderator,

I am a statistician and i Suppose that you have not understand the second point : the decrease of Paris percentage was couterbalanced only by the same increase of New York one.A large number of poeple have voted for new York that is to say too that the denominator of the percentage should be increased for all the others candidates (except New york ) due to the increase of new people.

Your explanation is not fair and complete.

Try again !

Thank you

numerator/denominator=ratio or percentage.

The newcoming people voting for new york induce de facto an automatic increase of denominator of each ratio and not only

for Paris one

• 1 month later...

I am using a mac, an emac, and cannot load picture to a post or my signature. Please help me.

Also, how many Moderators are there?