Technical Questions

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello! I am quite new at this, so I request some assistance. I would like to have a picture show up beneath my Username whenever I post, but I don't know how to do it. Would you mind telling me what I have to do? Also, how do I include a signiature with a picture?

Your kind assistance is appreciated. :)

Click "Your Control Panel" near the top of the screen and then look around.  There is a spot to put your signature and your user icon, just follow the instructions or click help

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whats happening with the Gamesbids logo contest?

Is it still open?

Btw GBMod, the link you have provided in the Contest thread isnt working.

GBModerator:  We have 2 finalists (which we haven't announced but they know who they are)  If you have a new design you are still welcome to submit it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey GB Moderator, I want to delete all my topic subscriptions in my Control Panel, but I don't want to wait for them to expire, and canceling them one-by-one is tedious since I have a lot of subscriptions to cancel. How do I delete all of them in one shot?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Please, how can I use an archive of mine instead of an URL adress to be my avatar?? I have the pic of the RIO2012 Logo and I'd like to use it.... but it has no specific site for it.... Thanks

Please, how can I use an archive of mine instead of an URL adress to be my avatar?? I have the pic of the RIO2012 Logo and I'd like to use it.... but it has no specific site for it.... Thanks

Sorry, at this time you can only use pictures that are online on a site.  There are some websites that host images free, perhaps you can upload your image to one of those.

The avatar you use now is very nice.

Sorry, at this time you can only use pictures that are online on a site.  There are some websites that host images free, perhaps you can upload your image to one of those.

The avatar you use now is very nice.

Yes, thanks..... I think I'll keep it for a while :)

What about the BID INDEX question?

I'd like to know when are you going to start the BIDINDEX for 2012... thanks!! :)

We are currently working on building BidIndex 2012.  We are factoring in 2010 results and are busy gathering information on the 2012 bids - it is not a fast process.

We hope to have the preliminary BidIndex listings available by the end of the month.  These will only include up to 25% of the fundamentals that are needed for the final BidIndex score - but the whole picture won't be available until the bid books are released.

I'd like to know when are you going to start the BIDINDEX for 2012... thanks!! :)

We are currently working on building BidIndex 2012.  We are factoring in 2010 results and are busy gathering information on the 2012 bids - it is not a fast process.

We hope to have the preliminary BidIndex listings available by the end of the month.  These will only include up to 25% of the fundamentals that are needed for the final BidIndex score - but the whole picture won't be available until the bid books are released.

OK!! thanks!    :)

Moderator-

when I try to make a new poll, i am told that i cannot create a poll and that i am currently logged in as la2stl  how can i change this so that i can create new polls.  also, is it no longer possible to edit posts? i know that this was at one time possible, but i recently wanted to edit a post i couldn;t find how to do it, thanx

Moderator-

when I try to make a new poll, i am told that i cannot create a poll and that i am currently logged in as la2stl  how can i change this so that i can create new polls.  also, is it no longer possible to edit posts? i know that this was at one time possible, but i recently wanted to edit a post i couldn;t find how to do it, thanx

Only Premium Members can now post polls or edit messages.  For information on Premium Membership click here.

oh shoot... it failed... sorry about that...

anyway.. look at the source code by going through View > Source on your IE.

Look for EMBED SRC="/xxx.swf"

the one in between " " is the URL for that flash file

• 2 weeks later...