Technical Questions

• 2 weeks later...

I would, but for some reason the boards don't allow me to vote any post up or down. It's been like that for a year...

Quick question: now that the +/- reputation points system has been replaced with a simple like buton, is it worth opening it up to all members once again? It was only the trolling that the -1 button encouraged amongst a few people that led you to restricting it in the first place wasn't it? :)

Quick question: now that the +/- reputation points system has been replaced with a simple like buton, is it worth opening it up to all members once again? It was only the trolling that the -1 button encouraged amongst a few people that led you to restricting it in the first place wasn't it? :)

I've done that. It may be worthwhile for everyone to go through the options in their profile and 'edit profile' - there are some new changes and features.

• 2 weeks later...

Click on your profile at the top right of the main forum page, and scroll down to "my settings". One of the options then is "change my display name".

Okay, maybe I'm an idiot. . . but where am I supposed to click?

I can't for the life of me tell where the display name options are. These are all the choices I have:

Screenshot2012-02-06at15145PM.png

^^^

That's weird. I just looked at my account, and the change display name is under the Email & Password tab (where yours shows "signature" instead). I would have maybe guessed it's a premium feature, but you ARE a premie as well. Looks like a job for Mr Livingstone, I presume.

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed something weird. In the "Doha's Chances" thread, under everyone's profile in the post, there's an empty bar tagged "Warn status". It doesn't appear in any other threads (that I've noticed yet). What's this? Are we getting a new warning system like the old times? Is this a trial (hence in only one thread)?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How can you block a particular user and their obnoxious attitude?

If you're talking Tulsa, he's just incredibly single minded - no other place in the world is fit to host a WOGs besides Annecy.

There should be a manage ignore users button in your profile pull down.

• 3 months later...

Not noticed it being smaller but am getting little default.aspx files downloading occasionally (14 over the past three days) which concerns me since I don't like things being downloaded without being asked. They're obviously not set to auto-open but it concerns me. Anyone know what/why that might be?

Whatever happened to the board stats? Did we break the record with the OC? I saw we have over 400-odd at one stage.

The "most online" count is still on the home page - it's 1280, achieved during the Munich 2018 evaluation visit. During the London OC we had over 500 at some points.

• 3 weeks later...

How to do you edit a badly formatted post? I just made a post, and its formatting came out terribly...