Technical Questions

So if I get bored of my user name can I ever change it?

You should go to :

GamesBids.com Forums

> Your control panel

> Settings

> Change Display Name

• 2 weeks later...

In the 2020 area I am not able to either reply in a thread or start a new thread depending on what section I am in.

I just noticed the same for me this morning in one of the Tokyo threads - and it's not like it's a locked thread or anything.

The others in the 2020 section to be okay, though.

I just noticed the same for me this morning in one of the Tokyo threads - and it's not like it's a locked thread or anything.

The others in the 2020 section to be okay, though.

Try again. If it still doesn't work send me details of what steps you took and where it failed. Also what browser version you are using.

• 1 month later...

Mod,

Due the sweepstakes, I'd like to change my display name, but the option "change display name" is not shown on my settings.. Only change avatar and change signature.

May I change display name or is it blocked to me?

Cheers from Brazil,

Daniel smile.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can we please get rid of the links attached to individual words? It's very annoying.

This is running as a pilot to generate revenue in order to support the cost of running the forums. We're looking into modifications to remove the ads for paid Premium Members. Please be patient.

Dear MOD

I would like to submit another request for a seperate Glasgow 2014 thread, running until the end of the Games

We'll add this forum in the future, prior to the Games.

• 2 weeks later...

I typically follow this site from my blackberry, and I use the "mobile" version. I remember in the past there was a view of new posts, but I can't seem to find that now, and its quit tedious to navigate without that. Is there a path I've missed?

I've never been very happy with the blackberry, perhaps I need a smarter phone.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, can someone tell me how to change my display name? I'm a premium member, but when I look under settings there isn't an option to change my display name. Am I totally missing something?

Click on your profile at the top right of the main forum page, and scroll down to "my settings". One of the options then is "change my display name".