Technical Questions

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re the GamesBids forum Twitter account...I assume it's automated to just generate the title of each new topic? Any possibility (like the Inside the Games and ATR Twitter accounts) hash marks can be used (e.g. #Munich2018 or #IOC etc) as part of each new tweet?

From the forums this would be difficult - we would need to set up several different RSS streams.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I keep seeing this all over the forums instead of the actual images:

blocked_login.jpg

And when I went to the the registry site (http://stream.imageshack.us/content.php?page=register_domain), it says there that "Only Owners, Administrators, Operators, or Moderators may register the domain."

Not sure if I'm supposed to be the one registering it or GBMod, so any help or clarification would be appreciated.

I keep seeing this all over the forums instead of the actual images:

blocked_login.jpg

And when I went to the the registry site (http://stream.imageshack.us/content.php?page=register_domain), it says there that "Only Owners, Administrators, Operators, or Moderators may register the domain."

Not sure if I'm supposed to be the one registering it or GBMod, so any help or clarification would be appreciated.

I'm looking into it.

I bought an iPhone last week and I had to learn that you didn't get an Info when you had received a new msg. Is that possible to change that?

Furthermore I think it is difficult to see, if somebody added a new reply in a thread respectively somebody added a new thread. Or did I haven't recognised some sign so far?

Edited by Citius Altius Fortius

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...