Technical Questions

Thanks Moderator

I tried the tracert and got the same result as you. I'm not really sure what to do now and why this has suddenly started happening in the last few days. I guess I could phone aol but I hate doing that since they moved their call centre to India. It's a nightmare.

Looks like a long term problem then.

• 4 weeks later...
It is strange I do not have "1 New Messages" but "-1 New Messages" - when I go into my mailbox - I do not have any messages in my Inbox...

It's a bug. It's better you clear your mailbox.

Is there something up with the GamesBids server? The site's been incredibly slow the past few days, even on the fast broadband at my work, while other sites seem to be normal. I'm not the only one who has throught so either _ two other members have asked me about it. Also, yesterday, I was logged off a few times with the message "server too busy to process your request", when there were less than half a dozen visitors _ members and guests included _ on the site at the time. What's up?

• 2 weeks later...

why when i view threads do the replies come up in a list at the bottom rather than just display the entire posts in order accross several pages???

For example, i am getting this at the bottom of the page (After the original post)

Citius Altius Fortius Technical Questions May 22 2005, 01:38 PM

Lee Thanks Moderator I tried the tracert and got the ... Dec 10 2007, 06:48 AM

Citius Altius Fortius It is strange I do not have "1 New Messages... Jan 9 2008, 01:15 AM

james QUOTE(Citius Altius Fortius @ Jan 8 2008, 12... Jan 9 2008, 02:20 AM

Sir Roltel QUOTE(Citius Altius Fortius @ Jan 9 2008, 04... Jan 9 2008, 05:18 AM

Citius Altius Fortius QUOTE(Sir Roltel @ Jan 8 2008, 10:18 PM) ... Jan 9 2008, 06:04 AM

Citius Altius Fortius QUOTE(james @ Jan 8 2008, 07:20 PM) It... Jan 9 2008, 05:10 AM

Rogerioandrade Another question... I´m trying to upload a person... Jan 16 2008, 06:58 PM

GBModerator QUOTE(Rogerioandrade @ Jan 16 2008, 05:58... Jan 16 2008, 09:15 PM

Rogerioandrade QUOTE(GBModerator @ Jan 16 2008, 02:15 PM... Jan 17 2008, 06:03 PM

Sir Roltel Is there something up with the GamesBids server? T... Jan 17 2008, 05:53 AM

Citius Altius Fortius ... it is incredible slow .... Jan 17 2008, 06:12 AM

GBModerator QUOTE(Citius Altius Fortius @ Jan 16 2008, 05... Jan 17 2008, 09:32 AM

It makes it really difficult to browse topics as i have to go to a brand new page everytime i want to view a different reply (as only the original post and post i clicked on are shown).

What going on? I havent changed any of my settings. This appears to have happened by itself. Is this a GB.com wide thing or is it just me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question, and i tought this was probably the best place for it. Is there a posibility that the admin can change my username from rav3n to Ikarus360? I use this last one on my Youtube account where i have my olympic collection, as well for my email, and i would like to use it also at GamesBids.com to be better identified by other users. Thanks!