General Question/Comments

GBModerator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, GBModerator, now that the year 2006 has arrived at your part of the world, I think it is time to update your copyright information for this website.  :;):

• 1 month later...

Hello, Moderator....I sent a msg to you asking for information.  I see that others want similar info.  Would you please post, somewhere in the forums, what the various levels are, what the little round blue circles represent, what the yellow boxes mean, and any other symbols that you use?

Thank you.

Thanks.  Now to follow up.....how many warnings does a person get before he/she is turfed?

I see that you are Flag Bearer Level 2....what does that mean?  What's Level 1 or 3 or 4?

If the lowest category is "member" what are the others???

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

We seem to be getting some distinguished new members lately - former Japanese ambassadors to Switzerland and now the governor of Niigata. Strikes me that we could have a good potential scoop story here if you can chase down their IP addresses and if those are real identities - if these guys (particularly the governor) are real, then we have a potential bid killer on the eve of the vote. If not, well, we have the 2013 version of "Chicagoans for Rio". Either way, definitely worth checking out the bona fides.

• 2 months later...

I tried it...but unfortunately -- unless I can find a way to save it as a smaller file -- the main file is 4.64MB. This site only allows a download of 100KB.

If you've got, for example, an Amazon.com account, you should be able to store the pdf in their Cloud Drive, then you can simply post the link on GB.

If you've got, for example, an Amazon.com account, you should be able to store the pdf in their Cloud Drive, then you can simply post the link on GB.

Thanks, JMark. On second thought, with the growing number of pompous jerks here, I don't think I'd want to share my article on the cauldrons which appeared in the recent issue of the ISOH Journal. Anyone who wants to see it, can PM me and I can shoot out the a copy of the issue.

Edited by baron-pierreIV

Thanks, JMark. On second thought, with the growing number of pompous jerks here, I don't think I'd want to share my article on the cauldrons which appeared in the recent issue of the ISOH Journal. Anyone who wants to see it, can PM me and I can shoot out the a copy of the issue.

Just tried to PM you but your box must be full. I'd love to see a copy of the article!