General Question/Comments

GBModerator

Can i ask why there is no temporary or perminants Paraolympic Games topic?

that's a great idea! :D  nobody has ever thought of that...again, great idea. there should be a forum dedicated to the Paralympics.

• 2 weeks later...
My god! These forums have its 1,999 member already? GBMod, what are you going to do when it reaches the 2,000 mark? Would you give this new member a prize of sorts?

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, Moderator....how's the chat room coming along?  I am wondering because the thread about the boyfriend jumping off the balcony is really a chat that those people are having. Is a thread sposed to be a chat among several people?  Surely they should be in a chat room, so the rest of us won't be bothered by their silly responses.

Hello, Moderator....how's the chat room coming along?  I am wondering because the thread about the boyfriend jumping off the balcony is really a chat that those people are having. Is a thread sposed to be a chat among several people?  Surely they should be in a chat room, so the rest of us won't be bothered by their silly responses.

Currently there are no plans for a GB chat room.

• 3 weeks later...

What are the box things under some members names or picture on the left side of their postings?

Their Sins~  :;):

(warnings on GB for misconduct)

Are you serious?  :P  I had no idea thats what it meant,  very interesting idea GBModerator,  kind of reminds of me of the scarlett letter  :upside:

About CAF's post regarding just trying to get here, I wonder if my ISP is partially responsible for times I try to get here, but unsuccessful. I haven't done anything major to my computer and I get times where my commands have not responded. For example, wanting to post my opinion in a topic, press Add Reply, and I get nothing. I had to backtrack, press the forward button, and try again.

This morning I wanted to change my avatar but I wasn't able to do it ("invalid format" it says).

The image is in jpeg format and it has a size of 64x63. I haven't had any problem in other forums with it. Maybe the URL is too long? ???

f71be7c4.jpg

This morning I wanted to change my avatar but I wasn't able to do it ("invalid format" it says).

The image is in jpeg format and it has a size of 64x63. I haven't had any problem in other forums with it. Maybe the URL is too long? ???

f71be7c4.jpg

Cobi you have a very good avatar! Don't change it!

f71be7c4.jpg

Cobi:

I changed it for you but it is not a valid URL.  Please choose another.

Mr X:  I received your page.  I will post it after your Sept 17 updates.

I changed it for you but it is not a valid URL.  Please choose another

Ow...then maybe I should just leave my old avatar alone.

Thank you GB Moderator, you're very kind (I didn't know it wasn't a valid URL), and sorry for the inconvenience.

f71be7c4.jpg

Cobi you have a very good avatar! Don't change it!

The little green sun is back, PYRROS2004!

Thank you for your comment, I'm glad you like my avatar! Yours is also nice!  :;):

ghost, re 2014 dates:

- final list probably in 2006; selection in July 2007 in Guatemala.  It's always 7 years in advance (except Atlanta).  Don't ask me why it's the same time for both SOG and WOG.  I would think w/ the bigger demands for a SOG, they would make that 8 years -- and a WOG because nearly half of it is outdoors, would be like 6 years.  I guess that would mean less trips and conventions for the IOC.