General Question/Comments

GBModerator

• 4 weeks later...
Call me ignorant, GBModerator, but when would the Bid Index for the 2012 Olympic Games begin?  :help:

Watch for the news VERY soon.

Thanks for the answer, GBModerator. I'll watch the news carefully for it.

• 3 weeks later...

Le bidindex sera mis à jour tout les mois, toutes les semaines...

Afflicted, I do not speak English.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi GB Moderator

Is there anyway you can get rid of the "edited by" message on the bottom of the Premium members posts when we edit? It's just super annoying!

Can the Moderator please do something about Leafs Fan's and Lexus's constant anti-Turkish remarks which are invading numerous topics here... its just so utterly annyong to read all the crap they state about me nation when I clearly do nothing to provoke their exremist actions!

Can the Moderator please do something about Leafs Fan's and Lexus's constant anti-Turkish remarks which are invading numerous topics here... its just so utterly annyong to read all the crap they state about me nation when I clearly do nothing to provoke their exremist actions!

Leafs Fan has been warned

GB moderator:

do you think you can provide this link to the 2014 section on the Gamesbids section Future Bids (Winter 2014)? Because you provided the link for Muju 2014 but not for PyeongChang 2014...

PC 2014

http://www.sports.gangwon.kr/english/html/main.asp

Thank you~

GB moderator:

do you think you can provide this link to the 2014 section on the Gamesbids section Future Bids (Winter 2014)? Because you provided the link for Muju 2014 but not for PyeongChang 2014...

PC 2014

Thank you~

I've included the link - it's actually simpler to just use http://www.pyeongchang2014.org

GB moderator:

PC 2014

Thank you~

I've included the link - it's actually simpler to just use http://www.pyeongchang2014.org

Oh~ That is much easier! Thanks~ :;):

• 1 month later...

GBModerator,

I just wanted to thank you endlessly for removing my image from the Eurovision topic as it was placed through wrong measures!

Its greatly appriciated! I hope that it didn't require a lot of effort or weren't bothered by my request although it does mean a lot to me!

Once again! Thank you!  :)  :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Well, GBModerator, it seems that no visible problems arose in either the forums or the website as a whole from me reaching the 10,000-post mark. I hope that you check and make sure that I didn't mess up something here because of me reaching this milestone in GamesBids history.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just wondering why the 'No to NY' post wqas locked?

I know at first it was unclear what Elena meant, but since English is not her first language, however it became obvious that she was just making a point in a civilised way. Her language and message got clearer throughout the topic, and her words were simply misconstrued.

I think the real problem was that many people did not have the patience to see what she meant, and they overreacted. She didnot say anything offensive that was not clarified later and due to language problems.

I think that locking the topic is censoring a healthy discussion because some people did not understand a valid point.

Thanks for your time. :) .

Hi the boss ! Can we not create a section dedicated to Pan-american games ? especially for Rio 2007 to replace their Rio 2012 section (Rio/havana) ? I know a lot of brazilians who were really sad, maybe it can be a compensation, and it's close to olympic games spirit ! thanks, bye !

Hi the boss ! Can we not create a section dedicated to Pan-american games ? especially for Rio 2007 to replace their Rio 2012 section (Rio/havana) ? I know a lot of brazilians who were really sad, maybe it can be a compensation, and it's close to olympic games spirit ! thanks, bye !

Nice jesture but few people outside of Latin America have any interest in the Pan AM Games. :(

Nice jesture but few people outside of Latin America have any interest in the Pan AM Games. :(

I am one of them, to not be particulary interested by this, but the fact is that when you go on the Other International Games section of the forum, it's so mixed that you are not able to see how evolve situations, for exemple how evolve rio infrastructures and accomodations (and life) and so on. How evolve things to keep in mind that maybe with this evolution, it could make another bid for 2016 or later :)