General Question/Comments

GBModerator

• 3 weeks later...

Many of our users are posting pictures on posts. This is an example.

Now given that, I want to know if there will be galleries created in the future for specific topics that contain pictures donated by these users on this forum. Do we need to ask permission, or do we need some similar/alternative source of red tape clearance to do that? Or is it all this and/or other circumstances?

Many of our users are posting pictures on posts. This is an example.

Now given that, I want to know if there will be galleries created in the future for specific topics that contain pictures donated by these users on this forum. Do we need to ask permission, or do we need some similar/alternative source of red tape clearance to do that? Or is it all this and/or other circumstances?

I agree with Hachiko here in regards to some users signitures, and the overuse of pictures (its like, okay, we get it, you're from Vancouver and it's bidding for the Olympics, you don't need an entire art gallery to get that across).

There should be a limit of one, small sized picture on signitures, otherwise it unnecessarily gives us more unnecessary things to load. Blah. Right now I'm using my old laptop and I can definetly feel the pain of waiting for things to load.......  :angry: mwwwwwwaaaaa

Someone mentioned in this thread something about Maxiu - oh I remember him.

This message board has been deprived of a good troll (laugh) in a long time. Come back Maxiu, I miss your antics. :(

On my user profile, it says regarding my Member Level,

No Information Entered.

How do I add my Member Level information to my user profile using the Control Panel?

(BTW, thanks for answering my previous question. I apppreciate it. :))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apparently, my topic in the Pyeongchang section of the 2010 Games forum was removed entitled,

Minnesota Wild forces overtime. Game winner scored by Richard Park, Korean.

Why was it removed? Richard Park, a Hockey Player of Korean decent would have been a great topic about the growth of Korean Winter Sports.

All the talk on the Vancouver 2010 Site about the Canucks and little to do with the Olympics and yet there are multiple redundant threads throughout which have not been removed. If you would like to remove my reference regarding Richard Park, a Korean hockey player, you should remove ALL NHL related posts.

Thank you.

Apparently, my topic in the Pyeongchang section of the 2010 Games forum was removed entitled,

Minnesota Wild forces overtime. Game winner scored by Richard Park, Korean.

Why was it removed? Richard Park, a Hockey Player of Korean decent would have been a great topic about the growth of Korean Winter Sports.

All the talk on the Vancouver 2010 Site about the Canucks and little to do with the Olympics and yet there are multiple redundant threads throughout which have not been removed. If you would like to remove my reference regarding Richard Park, a Korean hockey player, you should remove ALL NHL related posts.

Thank you.

Your topic as well as all NHL topics (that I have found or have been able to keep up with) have been moved to off-topic where they belong.

From your post there was no indication that the player was born in or trained in Korea and it just didn't seem relevant to the Olympic Bid.

• 1 month later...

Hi GBModerator,

in the 2012 thread we have the problem of poll-mania.

Is it possible to change the creation of polls, that the polls will be closed automatically after a specific period of time?

I agree with that, it's not funny anymore.

As an alternative solution: let only members above a certain level create polls.

• 3 weeks later...

Premium Member

How can I get a premium member, and why can´t premium members post in other forums than in the special forum for premium members?

Do I need a special number of posts, if I want to get premium member?

Premium Member

How can I get a premium member, and why can´t premium members post in other forums than in the special forum for premium members?

Anyone can become a Premium Member.  There is some information and a link in the News forum or you can visit the Premium Member signup page here...

Premium Membership Signup and Information

Premium Member

Thanks rolilau, thanks GBModerator,

we are able to post again.

:cool:  :cool:

Mr. X - editing posts is now part of the premium member account.  Sorry about that but its just one of the ways we are dealing with bandwidth costs.

o....k

What's next? Smilies? Post Icons? Quotes? Signatures?

Mr. X - editing posts is now part of the premium member account.  Sorry about that but its just one of the ways we are dealing with bandwidth costs.

o....k

What's next? Smilies? Post Icons? Quotes? Signatures?

Good idea, mr. x!

:;):

AHHHHHHHHHHH......HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

^@^%^*%^$*^% #&^% $&$&$^ $%!!!

:laugh:  :angry:  :P  :angry:  :D

Rolilau and CAF, how could you upgrade to premium membership? Did you provide a US address? I am stuck, because it only accepts US states, zip codes & phone no.'s, and it won't proceed if I leave these blank either :(

GBMod, don't I qualify for a free premium membership? I mean, when you introduced it yesterday, it was my 30th birthday, and I contributed at least part of the idea (only members above a certain level should be able to start polls, see my post on the previous page). Not that I don't think it's not worth 10 $$, I mean I just tried  :D