General Question/Comments

GBModerator

Why? Because all the teeming hordes clamouring to discuss the IAAF champs are having such a hard time calling up the Other International Games section?

Can we have ice cream after dinner please?

Lool.

Mod, would it be possible to allow non-premium members like myself, Bernham, Palette & others to change our display names so that we can play a proper role in the World Cup sweepstake? All 3 of us have expressed desire to do so, & Danny suggested in a status update comment that it might be worth raising. Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

GBMod, could I have my posting restrictions lifted please? It's been nearly 2 Weeks now.

Mods will check you restricted posts, and considering there are a few there that are edgy, perhaps a couple of extra posts per day allowed. You still have an ability to aggravate.

• 1 month later...

:( MODERATORS.

What happened to the Glasgow 2014 Team New Zealand thread in the Glasgow Commonwealth Games page???

...anyways I (re)started a new one.

Edited by DrAlexjcDada

I don't suppose we're gonna get a medal table widget on the home page like we did for Sochi?

Rols...Asking you in your capacity as a Forum Moderator...

How are you getting on with getting a Medals Table put up.

I've asked Super Moderators via email PM, still no reply.