• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be noted that every year , at least 1 favourite missed qualification to the finals or had poor finishes . Here are some examples

2004 - Begium , Andorra

2005 - Netherlands , Spain , Belarus & Iceland

2006 - Belgium , Estonia & Norway

I think the most likely favourites that won't qualify are Switzerland, Belarus and maybe even Cyprus ( :( ) All have a chance of flopping.

I think it's also fair to say that Sweden won't win - or come close.

I really think it's going to be Ukraine or Russia with Andorra, Romania and Turkey coming close......

I think the most likely favourites that won't qualify are Switzerland, Belarus and maybe even Cyprus ( :( ) All have a chance of flopping.

I think it's also fair to say that Sweden won't win - or come close.

I really think it's going to be Ukraine or Russia with Andorra, Romania and Turkey coming close......

I hope Serbia & Russia are those favs that won't do well

the serbian song is kinda lame, i like the austrian entery.

I agree , Serbia's sound like a funeral

the serbian song is kinda lame, i like the austrian entery.

The Austrian entry won't do well

... the most "impressive" entries of this year out in my point of view:

Denmark - DQ - Drama Queen

Priscilla - Prince of Denmark

Austria - DJ Bobo - Vampires Are Alive

reminds me on Star Wars at the beginning - then on a musical

Priscilla - crying at the Alcazar (the costumes of Verka reminds me at the costumes of the swedish popgroup)

Israel - Teapacks - Push the Button

ESC goes Politics

CAF - Is everything alright w/ you and your internet provider? Or do you still require some time to fix whatever glitch that needs to be fixed? Sorry, that I keep asking you the same thing; however, I'm just curious as to when we can get going (Of course, I'm in no rush at all). ;)

CAF - Is everything alright w/ you and your internet provider? Or do you still require some time to fix whatever glitch that needs to be fixed? Sorry, that I keep asking you the same thing; however, I'm just curious as to when we can get going (Of course, I'm in no rush at all). ;)

It seems taht it is working now

;)

It seems taht it is working now

;)

Finally - LOL! :lol::P

Let's hope that everything will continue working out for you. We'll give it this weekend and see how everything goes. Anyways, if it's alright with you. I'll begin the Semi's this coming Monday. So here's the schedule I have in mind:

Semi's: April 23rd - April 29th

Finals: May 1st - May 7th

How does that sound to you?

BTW - Mr. X had rejected my request at designing this year's GB ESC banner. :rolleyes: So either someone steps in and kindly offers to design it, or we'll all just have to settle with something I'll whip up in 2 seconds on MS Pain. I doubt that most of you want the latter. :blink:

PYRROS (or anyone for that matter) - Can you design this year's GB ESC banner?

Is it me or are too many homos this year ?

Theres that Dana International Wannabe from Denmark , that Ukrainan Guy and the Serbian act that look like a male . Even I thought she was a male that 1st time I saw her

I was thinking the opposite. It's strange how there are so many straights in this years contest.

Edited by mallaka
Is it me or are too many homos this year ?

Theres that Dana International Wannabe from Denmark , that Ukrainan Guy and the Serbian act that look like a male . Even I thought she was a male that 1st time I saw her

No more than usual I think. ;) I guess they're a little more obvious this year! And we might as well face it, it's a very camp contest.

Just heard that Scooch will be playing G-A-Y (biggest Gay club in the UK) the night before Eurovision. I'm tempted to go just out of morbid curiosity. Thousands of screaming queens going wild for probably the campest Eurovision song ever. LOL

Okay. First post here yay.

I done a quick scan through here and much like that dude who said sorry for our Scooch entry. I'll also apologize for that. There are some awful songs this year but hell we by far have the worst one. compared to last year when we had the second best one, in my opinion anyway as i still thought the Finnish entry was different and not camp at all.

As i said i didn't read every single thing. 42 pages can get really tiring!

I didn't notice anyone mention Finland, Maybe everyone already knows about it maybe they dont but my opinion is that they have the best song again.

A twenty six year old Finnish idol winner. Hanna Pakarinen, don't expect the typical pop idol style here i was expecting it and was actually quite shocked. only if we could spawn something like her from our shows they would be more interesting.

Anyway if no one has heard it here it is. If you have then totally disreguard my post :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FABfvC-sTBQ

I hope links are allowed to youtube i didn't notice one x.x