Eurovision 2007

Mikel

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This isn't the song we'll be sending to Eurovision. It's more or less a sample of Kenan's style that has managed to see a lot of popularity.

Anyways, the EU is soooooooooooo yesterday's news. Barely anyone gives a flying f*ck about joining to be honest. :o

Hmmm... I think having Turkey in the EU would help things along, for Turks and the relationship between the West and "the East."

Hmmm... I think having Turkey in the EU would help things along, for Turks and the relationship between the West and "the East."

You're absolutely right; however most of (Northern) Europe is blinded by ignorance... so F*ck that sh*t!

BTW Greece should sent Elli Kokkinou. Not only is this women solid; however, a great club hit like "Sex" would rock Helsinki.

Albania chose Aida & Frederik Ndoci with their medieval and ethnic ballad 'Balada e gurit' to be in the Semifinal of the ESC

207_p_griechenland2.jpg

They could be winners, but they participated it earlier than they should!

;)

I didn't like it! Malta shoul have won this year

I'm sorry but Malta's song was was just too Disney-ish to be branded as the best song for 2002. In fact, most of the Maltese entries can pass for Disney soundtrack rejects.

If I had to chose a fair and deserved winner for 2002 then my vote would go to FYR Macedonia. The song had class, style and could have easily won had people actually gave quality a chance rather than performance.

I'm sorry but Malta's song was was just too Disney-ish to be branded as the best song for 2002. In fact, most of the Maltese entries can pass for Disney soundtrack rejects.

If I had to chose a fair and deserved winner for 2002 then my vote would go to FYR Macedonia. The song had class, style and could have easily won had people actually gave quality a chance rather than performance.

Maybe I'm a bit biased but I also liked a lot Spain with Rosa. :)

I agree. Malta submits nice songs but who wants nice to win? I want the winner to be something different and not something that I am going to be bored with just 2 days after the contest. Good winners for me were Fangad Av En Stornvind and Diva. I still don't tire of listening to those. The last 3 winners have been a big disappointment.

The Spanish TV program to choose our artist for Eurovision 2007 will start the next week, on 9th January.

I hope Spain can get a Top 10 . It was a great idea to do a Eurovision show , as most of you remebered , Spain achieved Top 10 places with Rosa & Ramon in '02 and '04 , I think . And those years were when Spain had a Eurovision Show .

And 2001 and 2003, with David Civera and Beth.

But Operación Triunfo wasn't a Eurovision show, it was a song contest for amateur people, the Spanish version of Star Academy or American Idol.

My favourite Spanish songs in Eurovision:

SPAIN 2003- Beth-- 'Dime'

SPAIN 2002- Rosa-- 'Europe's living a celebration'

SPAIN 1995- Anabel Conde-- 'Vuelve conmigo'

SPAIN 1973- Mocedades-- 'Eres tú'

Misión Eurovisión advert with the psychosis song

The Spanish selection will last over seven weeks, and on February 20th we will know what singer and what song represent Spain in Helsinki.

These are the announced dates:

Gala 1: Tuesday 9th January

Gala 2: Tuesday 16th January

Gala 3: Tuesday 23rd January

Gala 4: Tuesday 30th January

Semifinal: Tuesday 6th February

Gala to choose the finalists (authors and singers): Tuesday 13th February

Grand Final: Tuesday 20th February

Within the first four galas, TVE viewers will be able to choose the singers who will compete in the semifinal. Five of them will qualify for the Great Final. The songs will be eligible via Internet, and the finalist themes will be chosen before the Final.

;)

Mikel,

what do you think about this Spanish entry?

And I love the lyrics of this entry from

!!!

I don't like none :lol:

Belarus will decide on 22th January.

The group Teapacks will represent Israel (Liel Collet and Michelle Goriashvilli were also candidates to represent the IBA)

Evridiki will represent Cyprus in its third try.

Archived