What Will The Halifax 2014 Do When The Bid Is Withdrawn?

jim jones

"As a Free speaker, Free thought Adam Smith capitalist you can say anything you want in regards to Mr. Murphy."

Do you really believe that, JJ?

Give us your real name so I can call you out for the drug-addled child-molester you are.

If you won't give your real name, you are a liar.

Yes you should really start monitoring your meds . But hey VILE name callers like yourself just restore to tactics like that because you have not third party facts to justify

even the bid cost. Falling for your stuff is pointless becasue you are a one legged man in an ass kicking contest LOL.

jim jones

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes you should really start monitoring your meds . But hey VILE name callers like yourself just restore to tactics like that because you have not third party facts to justify

even the bid cost. Falling for your stuff is pointless becasue you are a one legged man in an ass kicking contest LOL.

jim jones

Sure thing Paul, sure thing.

Your dad would be ashamed of you.

http://www.herald.ns.ca/Front/556417.html

Games will create legacy — Logan

By STEVE BRUCE Staff Reporter

ADVERTISEMENT

Halifax’s budget for the 2014 Commonwealth Games would include an endowment fund to help maintain the new athletic facilities for decades, the CEO of the bid said Wednesday.

"We want these Games for legacy reasons (but) we don’t want to create facilities that we can’t sustain into the future," Scott Logan told reporters during a briefing at the bid offices in Dartmouth. "We want to ensure that decades into the future those facilities are viable and continue to give back without costing the taxpayers additional dollars."

Halifax is competing against Glasgow, Scotland, and Abuja, Nigeria, for the right to host the international sports competition. Bids must be submitted to the Commonwealth Games Federation in London by May 9, and the winner will be chosen Nov. 9 in Sri Lanka.

It’s been estimated that it would cost at least $800 million and possibly more than $1 billion to hold the 2014 Games in Halifax Regional Municipality, but financial details won’t be released to the public until the bid is submitted in May.

The bid committee finished working on its budget last week and has forwarded the documents to the municipal, provincial and federal governments for their approval. Ottawa has said it will contribute up to $400 million or 35 per cent of the cost of the Games, with the balance to come from the province, the municipality and the private sector.

This private message was waiting for me and as I am about being transparent...

QUOTE]Your posts are increasingly off-topic (but on-agenda). Please follow the board rules.

I did not want to start a new thread just for me on related readings/news stories on why HRM should not have the bid or do not have the funds for such while the rest of the province is falling apart.

How that can be construed as 'off topic' is concerning to me.

I put it in the thread that was most suitable so it was not without thought...My posts are not the least bit off topic....but I guess it depends on who and what wants to control the truth..

I do appreciate that you as moderator have removed posts of mine while leaving others on board and that would be about what agenda of this forum?

I follow the rules and have remained on topic and on agenda as you put it. I cannot apologize if my vast 'understanding' of these issues of GAMES bidding and politics is 'wider' than some other posters.

I trust that as moderator you are as neutral as possible.

Perhaps I should have started a new thread on news articles or put them on the other HFX thread.

Sure thing Paul, sure thing.

Your dad would be ashamed of you.

Nah is a oldtime conservative who is totally against pyramid building in this province. HE once told Elmer Mac Kay he was out of his senses in a (in so many words) press conference to try to forward a centre 200 arena concept in pictou county. My dad has seen this type of crap before repeated over 40 year he was working in journalism in which many of those year were spent in key positions of the Halifax Herald. In Case you dont know what an Adam Smith Capitalist is it means

keep the government out of the economy and let the private sector fund any capital cost project according to the demand they see. So far in the history of pursueing these games a sobeys, irving, mc cains , jodreys, risley or rowe has not built a stadium in halifax and does not propose to . GEE I wonder why. LOL.

jim jones

Well this is a private website and forum.....he can do whatever he wants. If you don't like it, go away.

You and your posse seem very confused......about many things and for that I pity you ......right on time you seem to miss the point ...

and as I have said on the other thread: I will refrain from posting to you and yours...as not to encourage you and yours and as not to waste my valuable time on those who bring nothing to this discussion but a bunch of pathetic schoolyard tactics of bullying.

Now I wonder why the mod squad left on the post about JJ being a drug using child molester: that is ON TOPIC.... HOW?

rhetoric... nevermind...

as for going away..... why.... are YOU scared????

go sit down

AGAIN IN PRIVATE MESSAGE....

The agenda I'm referring to is your agenda, targeting specific people and making accusations against public people without proof or admission of speculation. That is against board rules and puts the board at risk for libel. It is clear you are not critisizing are debating the pros and/or cons of the bid - but instead are out to attack these certain people.

I knew by your use of 'agenda' you were confused the first time: I didnot need this explanation that confirmed that point even more.

You have me confused for the 'people' you allow to post here that are PROGAMES..I do not need to pull info out of my buttocks and call it a fact...MY claims of rape are substantiated and have been assigned an incident report number that you are more than able to verify.

Unlike others I do not post what I cannot support in a court of law but why the double standards? Did you send Joe Howe a private message posting that JJ was a drug using child molester..I see it is still on board...

For the record YOU cannot be held liable only I can for what I post my name is Gayle McIntyre.

How can I target people here when I know no one here? Please do not give me credit where none is due.

I have all kinds of evidence but this is not the rape board now is it..which is it: do you want me on topic or off- off- off topic?

If you are that confused as to what is bashing and what is debating then I see why you have so many monosyllabic people posting here

You have had all kinds of opportunities to ban my posts or membership but now you want to cry 'victim'...I can see why you overidentify with those that are useless and unintelligent on this board.

Feel free to ban me at any time : you just make my point on censorship and control of truth and information

I have made my point too many times over ....

What will the HALIFAX 2014 do when the bid is withdrawn:

I would like to see them use that same energy they are using now and place it where it belongs...odd how when the HRM posse want something they have a second wind... so to speak...

they can keep the banners, we are into recycling, only this time HALIFAX (inappropriately named, it is HRM) 2014 can be the due date or dealine where all Nova Scotians will be enjoying more govts services in education, welfare, public safety and health. It could be the year where there is absolutely no more corrupt govt/civilservants at any level of NS govt. It could be the year where there is almost nil poverty in all of NS.

I was at an appointment today and there were a few of us in the waiting room. A discussion broke out and I swear it was not me but someone brought up the CWG. I smiled from ear to ear waiting to hear the random NS share their opinions.

Aging about 19-45, urban and rural, mostly male, were disgusted. Rural said there just was not enough in their communities to keep the youth from getting into trouble and staying away from drugs. We have communities literally imploding with these issues. Others stated that they cannot afford their medical needs due to cut backs and find the money being spent on CWG to be vulgar. Other similar sentiments were shared....the one thing in common ...none of us are confused about the govt we have and the one we should have...

I chimed in with the fact that KIDSSPORT cannot fund the overwhelming need of kids in poverty in various sport programming which is the initiative for HEALTH PROMOTIONS/RECREATION...so at this time govt cannot and is not financially supporting its own mandates on fitness and sporting for tens of thousands of poor children and youth yet.......

It was not until I am getting off the ferry that the ferryguy talks about patience as we dock. He says he is trying hard as he shops with his wife...He came up with a phrase and I asked if I could borrow it....he says although he hates shopping ' he works hard with dishonest effort' to fool his wife into thinking he actually likes shopping .....I smiled..then asked if he worked for the NS govt......he laughed.....

The Nova Scotia govt/uncivil servants, at every level, works hard with dishonest effort'... ....how apropos...

what will they do...... there is a long TO DO list in every community throughout this province.......

Well outraged when you have a source in the committee leaking to rick howe that the games will be between 1.3 and 1.7 billion the citizens and politicans become interested. This reinforces the message Bruce Devenne and myself forwarding for a long time. When Barry Barnett comes out with the statement of 5 balanced budgets in a row and that the people of nova scotia should have faith in their government then you know the pressure for the common citizen is getting through to the MLA and city councillors. The awarding of the Canada Games is probably a consolation prize in advance.

Then the Premier comes out and says the 400 million from the feds may be too little . Well Rodney Mac Donald Mr. Stephen Harper is not going to give you much more because the tories were tight with the money when Vancouver came knocking for a mere 55 million for cost overruns. Politically it is a no go for harper to hand us a billion for a third tier sporting event and no tenant for the facilities afterwards.

This is getting to the end games soon and the pressure is increasing from a couple of circles. The King North PC Riding association is requesting that the bid be dropped from support by the province. I think Councillor Younger's word might come true. The bid will probably not survive the winter or much later then that.

Bruce Devenne and other now have the told you so factor on their side and are closing in for the kill. The simpletons lead by don mills can have all the business people they like support bringing the games but the question can be put to them . Have you mortaged your homes and businesses and provided that money to the committee

without a feasability study ??? If you have then not only are you an idiot but your bankers are too.

jim jones

Well outraged when you have a source in the committee leaking to rick howe that the games will be between 1.3 and 1.7 billion the citizens and politicans become interested. This reinforces the message Bruce Devenne and myself forwarding for a long time. When Barry Barnett comes out with the statement of 5 balanced budgets in a row and that the people of nova scotia should have faith in their government then you know the pressure for the common citizen is getting through to the MLA and city councillors. The awarding of the Canada Games is probably a consolation prize in advance.

Then the Premier comes out and says the 400 million from the feds may be too little . Well Rodney Mac Donald Mr. Stephen Harper is not going to give you much more because the tories were tight with the money when Vancouver came knocking for a mere 55 million for cost overruns. Politically it is a no go for harper to hand us a billion for a third tier sporting event and no tenant for the facilities afterwards.

This is getting to the end games soon and the pressure is increasing from a couple of circles. The King North PC Riding association is requesting that the bid be dropped from support by the province. I think Councillor Younger's word might come true. The bid will probably not survive the winter or much later then that.

Bruce Devenne and other now have the told you so factor on their side and are closing in for the kill. The simpletons lead by don mills can have all the business people they like support bringing the games but the question can be put to them . Have you mortaged your homes and businesses and provided that money to the committee

without a feasability study ??? If you have then not only are you an idiot but your bankers are too.

jim jones

I absolutely agree.......

where are Dorothy's red shoes when you need then.....click click of the heels and the HFX bid is gone...LOL

WELL PUT JJ..... I asked two weeks ago for PROGAMES to give us ONE plausible measurable feasible reason to hold games here...they all left....LMAO

Heaven forbid we dont want the facts to confuse any of us.....OMG

I feel like bully having beat up 4 of the weakest kids in the sand box LMAO

dang

and a public THANK YOU to the LEAK....

Seriously though, JJ, I did really think the bottle drives would have worked.. I was getting askeeered that the PROGAMES took my idea from here and presented it at their next planning/ budget meeting... wiping sweat from brow ;))

I absolutely agree.......

where are Dorothy's red shoes when you need then.....click click of the heels and the HFX bid is gone...LOL

WELL PUT JJ..... I asked two weeks ago for PROGAMES to give us ONE plausible measurable feasible reason to hold games here...they all left....LMAO

Heaven forbid we dont want the facts to confuse any of us.....OMG

I feel like bully having beat up 4 of the weakest kids in the sand box LMAO

dang

and a public THANK YOU to the LEAK....

Seriously though, JJ, I did really think the bottle drives would have worked.. I was getting askeeered that the PROGAMES took my idea from here and presented it at their next planning/ budget meeting... wiping sweat from brow ;))

The reason I stopped posting, is because you're insane.

And I don't mean that as a internet insult. You really are insane.

JH, I realize your clinical narcissism wont allow to you process this: but I do not recall one poster asking for you or missing you....I was enjoying the fresh air as I am sure others were.

I am still waiting for your list of those that were engaging in malicious gossip that is not only unethical it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and violates the NS POLICE ACT. You said police and AG and everyone who is intelligent had an opinion on this so that means they were privy to discussions they should not have been......you have been asked too many times to send me that list..you acted like you were buying XXXXXXL condoms here weeks ago in front of your posse but I can see you have been castrated since then.

Unlike you I can publish my name , make sure to include your names when you send me that list of unethical NS civil servants.

You have claimed victim on here too many times. Your behaviour reminds me of Patrick Murphy, you are both pathetic or maybe......nahhh....

Anyway this is my last post to you as I am well over my quota for charity this month.

JH, I realize your clinical narcissism wont allow to you process this: but I do not recall one poster asking for you or missing you....I was enjoying the fresh air as I am sure others were.

I am still waiting for your list of those that were engaging in malicious gossip that is not only unethical it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and violates the NS POLICE ACT. You said police and AG and everyone who is intelligent had an opinion on this so that means they were privy to discussions they should not have been......you have been asked too many times to send me that list..you acted like you were buying XXXXXXL condoms here weeks ago in front of your posse but I can see you have been castrated since then.

Unlike you I can publish my name , make sure to include your names when you send me that list of unethical NS civil servants.

You have claimed victim on here too many times. Your behaviour reminds me of Patrick Murphy, you are both pathetic or maybe......nahhh....

Anyway this is my last post to you as I am well over my quota for charity this month.

And you spent how much time in jail?

The reason I stopped posting, is because you're insane.

And I don't mean that as a internet insult. You really are insane.

People people people lets get back to the Topic of what will Halifax 2014 do when the bid is withdrawn ???

Seems The Rodney got rejected for addition money on top of the 396.5 million for the games bid in Ottawa

the other day by none then Stephen Harper.

Mark Parent provincial Minister of the environment has a Kings North Riding association revolt on his hands with

that body forwarding a motion to have the government withdrawn from the commonwealth games bid.The motion is being forwarded

at the Annual PC AGM in Halifax this weekend.

So the only thing that will be commonwealth games and Halifax soon will be the special addition Keith's beer in the NSLC.

I plan to be on standby tonite with the Bottle rockets and the Keith's suds ROTFLMAO.

This bid will be dead by march 20 th . the day the city council votes to approve their share of the budget.

Cry pro-games people cry . I want you to say how hard done over halifax is . Yeah it is true that evil stephen harper

would not allow you to have blank cheque for a sports festival that no one in the world watches.

cheers Jim Jones

People people people lets get back to the Topic of what will Halifax 2014 do when the bid is withdrawn ???

Seems The Rodney got rejected for addition money on top of the 396.5 million for the games bid in Ottawa

the other day by none then Stephen Harper.

Mark Parent provincial Minister of the environment has a Kings North Riding association revolt on his hands with

that body forwarding a motion to have the government withdrawn from the commonwealth games bid.The motion is being forwarded

at the Annual PC AGM in Halifax this weekend.

So the only thing that will be commonwealth games and Halifax soon will be the special addition Keith's beer in the NSLC.

I plan to be on standby tonite with the Bottle rockets and the Keith's suds ROTFLMAO.

This bid will be dead by march 20 th . the day the city council votes to approve their share of the budget.

Cry pro-games people cry . I want you to say how hard done over halifax is . Yeah it is true that evil stephen harper

would not allow you to have blank cheque for a sports festival that no one in the world watches.

cheers Jim Jones

No worries Jim...I do apologize for slumming it...thankfully it is not a permanent address for me...and sadly not even a nice place to visit...

Yes, Guardian posted about the HARPER negative on money.... Harper has taken alot of heat across the nation on failing to respond to many humane issues from child poverty to homelessness....maybe this is his first mature move in recognizing money must be spent wisely..

Mark Parent is an ass to the ninth degree..I met him during Standing Committee, he was quite taken back by his own denial...he didnot come back after I 'shared my thoughts' with him...I was accused of scaring him TRUTHFUL.....LMAO

media say TORY were there 1 day of Standing Committee, that was a lie : Parent was there for 3.5 hours then ran...no TORY for the other 1.5 days of presentations and submissions on the abuse created by their government......Parent claims to be absolutely unaware that his govt has caused any NS people any discomfort or abuse. Now you do not get anymore detached from reality than that.....well unless you work for the BIDTEAM and HRM city council..wait..is there a connection...say it aint so.....

HOORAY for the revolt......great to hear pressure is coming from everywhere ..thankfully we still have responsible people left in NS.!!!!!!

I know HCAP crashed the AGM party but no news yet on what was actually discussed....

Jim too comical...brilliant.....OMG...Jim save your bottles for the bottle drive now.....we have to do our part.....

Jim I was just thinking: can we be tried in NS for treason since we do not approve the bid..........LOLOL

Now now Jim that is not nice to tease the PROGAMES it is not their fault they are so_________________.

In fact as a show of good will when they lose the bid or withdraw I will send them all a box of tissue, better than that, I wont even submit the receipt for a refund..I know how broke they is.....LMAO

Jim, bad news..I am defecting..I am joining the YESHALIFAX team..............YES.....HALIFAX.....needs to be BID-NON-GRATA ................. LMAO

No worries Jim...I do apologize for slumming it...thankfully it is not a permanent address for me...and sadly not even a nice place to visit...

Yes, Guardian posted about the HARPER negative on money.... Harper has taken alot of heat across the nation on failing to respond to many humane issues from child poverty to homelessness....maybe this is his first mature move in recognizing money must be spent wisely..

Mark Parent is an ass to the ninth degree..I met him during Standing Committee, he was quite taken back by his own denial...he didnot come back after I 'shared my thoughts' with him...I was accused of scaring him TRUTHFUL.....LMAO

media say TORY were there 1 day of Standing Committee, that was a lie : Parent was there for 3.5 hours then ran...no TORY for the other 1.5 days of presentations and submissions on the abuse created by their government......Parent claims to be absolutely unaware that his govt has caused any NS people any discomfort or abuse. Now you do not get anymore detached from reality than that.....well unless you work for the BIDTEAM and HRM city council..wait..is there a connection...say it aint so.....

HOORAY for the revolt......great to hear pressure is coming from everywhere ..thankfully we still have responsible people left in NS.!!!!!!

I know HCAP crashed the AGM party but no news yet on what was actually discussed....

Jim too comical...brilliant.....OMG...Jim save your bottles for the bottle drive now.....we have to do our part.....

Jim I was just thinking: can we be tried in NS for treason since we do not approve the bid..........LOLOL

Now now Jim that is not nice to tease the PROGAMES it is not their fault they are so_________________.

In fact as a show of good will when they lose the bid or withdraw I will send them all a box of tissue, better than that, I wont even submit the receipt for a refund..I know how broke they is.....LMAO

Jim, bad news..I am defecting..I am joining the YESHALIFAX team..............YES.....HALIFAX.....needs to be BID-NON-GRATA ................. LMAO

Well the kids that cant shoot straight are having another press conference. It is called "lets relieve the sports we will host" . Yes so much for the so called bid secrecy that Scott Logan would cite until the cows came home or the bills a couple of billion came in. The committee really should have picked up a copy of Media/ public relations for dummies book at Chapters Book store. Gee I beat Halifax plans to host the same sports as Glasgow with the exception of basketball being included.

For some strange reason bid secrecy does not factor into Glasgow's Committee. Incompetence Hoiwever runs in spades in the HFX 2014 committee.

Yes the other revelation coming out of Halifax is that in six weeks Rodney Mac Donald is going to pull the same Thing as Harper did in November of 2006.

The commitment will be spelled out in dollars . The Committee and the City Say they are bound by the so called contract with the Canadian Commonwealth games association. SCREW them Rodney Mac Donald and Stephen Harper are saying

There is an old saying in the Septic Tank Installation and Cleaning business "sh@# rolls downhill to its lowest point" The HRM city council is having the sh@# roll down to them and it is in the form of a stinky smelly mountain of dung.

Had my first taste of commonwealth games keiths beer today YUMMY.

Jim Jones

Well the kids that cant shoot straight are having another press conference. It is called "lets relieve the sports we will host" . Yes so much for the so called bid secrecy that Scott Logan would cite until the cows came home or the bills a couple of billion came in. The committee really should have picked up a copy of Media/ public relations for dummies book at Chapters Book store. Gee I beat Halifax plans to host the same sports as Glasgow with the exception of basketball being included.

For some strange reason bid secrecy does not factor into Glasgow's Committee. Incompetence Hoiwever runs in spades in the HFX 2014 committee.

Yes the other revelation coming out of Halifax is that in six weeks Rodney Mac Donald is going to pull the same Thing as Harper did in November of 2006.

The commitment will be spelled out in dollars . The Committee and the City Say they are bound by the so called contract with the Canadian Commonwealth games association. SCREW them Rodney Mac Donald and Stephen Harper are saying

There is an old saying in the Septic Tank Installation and Cleaning business "sh@# rolls downhill to its lowest point" The HRM city council is having the sh@# roll down to them and it is in the form of a stinky smelly mountain of dung.

Had my first taste of commonwealth games keiths beer today YUMMY.

Jim Jones

Jim, did you see the post on the other HRM thread? about sewage and bidding.....OMG.....as shocking as it is..I should not be shocked....that article alone shows and confirms exactly what we have been talking about....wrong priorities and confused on what priorities are on public necessities etc..how the bidding monies are even mentioned in the same sentence is revolting... so when the pipes burst and the MRM stinks to high heavens who cares we are saving for the CWGAMES!!!!!

I agree I think HRM is a copycat...it is incapable of original or proactive thought.....let alone any creativity....if NS had any capacity for futuristic thought it would look after business at home with going into bids in the future with a majority percent of support from the public..they severely lack that at this time......talk about being disconnected....

I find the secrecy surrounding the HRM bid does not convey the 'fairplay' they claim...it is a bluff called too many times and has grown quite boorish...the ONLY reason why it is kept in secrecy is because THEY know it does not have the support of the NS public....so by creating an illusion of submitting a highly competitive bid also creates the fallacy that it will be accepted by the NS public if only they knew how 'low' it is comparatively....what aggravates me Jim is the BIDTEAM continues to insult the intelligence of the NS public...if they are soooo sure and confident then show us your wares BIDTEAM...... but wait mutiny in the province would not be good for the media shots .

dang I say that all the time Jim..shite runs downhill..I have never worked for a sanitation crew but oddly after trying to out the incestuous corruption of HRM /NS for the last decade I feel that I do belong to a sanitation crew....LOL..we need one up in here....wear long rubbers boots....

Surely you jest...you bought THEIR beer ????? now who is slumming it !!!! LOL

Jim, did you see the post on the other HRM thread? about sewage and bidding.....OMG.....as shocking as it is..I should not be shocked....that article alone shows and confirms exactly what we have been talking about....wrong priorities and confused on what priorities are on public necessities etc..how the bidding monies are even mentioned in the same sentence is revolting... so when the pipes burst and the MRM stinks to high heavens who cares we are saving for the CWGAMES!!!!!

I agree I think HRM is a copycat...it is incapable of original or proactive thought.....let alone any creativity....if NS had any capacity for futuristic thought it would look after business at home with going into bids in the future with a majority percent of support from the public..they severely lack that at this time......talk about being disconnected....

I find the secrecy surrounding the HRM bid does not convey the 'fairplay' they claim...it is a bluff called too many times and has grown quite boorish...the ONLY reason why it is kept in secrecy is because THEY know it does not have the support of the NS public....so by creating an illusion of submitting a highly competitive bid also creates the fallacy that it will be accepted by the NS public if only they knew how 'low' it is comparatively....what aggravates me Jim is the BIDTEAM continues to insult the intelligence of the NS public...if they are soooo sure and confident then show us your wares BIDTEAM...... but wait mutiny in the province would not be good for the media shots .

dang I say that all the time Jim..shite runs downhill..I have never worked for a sanitation crew but oddly after trying to out the incestuous corruption of HRM /NS for the last decade I feel that I do belong to a sanitation crew....LOL..we need one up in here....wear long rubbers boots....

Surely you jest...you bought THEIR beer ????? now who is slumming it !!!! LOL

The last days of both the Mayan and Romans empires had something in common . A siege of the capital city and the invaders cutting off the Water supply thru the Aqua ducts . Rome went from 1.2 million to 12000 population when the germanic warrior destroyed the water supply.

jim jones

The last days of both the Mayan and Romans empires had something in common . A siege of the capital city and the invaders cutting off the Water supply thru the Aqua ducts . Rome went from 1.2 million to 12000 population when the germanic warrior destroyed the water supply.

jim jones

so are you saying we should stop buying their beer....... LOL ;))

No i am saying watch out for the politicians that ignore the water supply for pursuits of leisure LOL.

Jim jones

I am teasing ya Jim.....LOL....great advise thanks...I am thinking the way I see folks drink beer around here it may as well be water...LOL

I was talking about it today and paid more attention to the pump station as I drove by it. I was shocked at how small it is and I was also told it services not only EPassage but ColeHarbour as well ....something stinks ..I guess it has been hush hush for some time now..... I was not shocked at that, apparently keeping secrets in HRM is in fashion....

this is serious illegal health and public safety issue ........unless the BIDTEAM/citycouncil is passing out free clothespins for our noses with every GAME sales bought... did you check your beer box it may be in there..LOL......truth be told things were smelly long before the pump station was an issue..

I still cannot get over the lack of serious commitment and holding this in the same light as the money for GAMES..I am hoping many others are appalled at this public admission of council's lack of acting responsibly for the people of Metropolis.

The only thing that could make me sicker at his point would be if council/SU go on record as withdrawing the 'bid non grata' to help with the environment/pump station/health concern..now that would be it for me...if you are going to withdraw be honest about it...council/BIDTEAM overinflated their abilities .... do not be so pathetic as to use the policard....

I do want them out of the bid but for the real reasons not ones that are convenient to save face.

I am teasing ya Jim.....LOL....great advise thanks...I am thinking the way I see folks drink beer around here it may as well be water...LOL

I was talking about it today and paid more attention to the pump station as I drove by it. I was shocked at how small it is and I was also told it services not only EPassage but ColeHarbour as well ....something stinks ..I guess it has been hush hush for some time now..... I was not shocked at that, apparently keeping secrets in HRM is in fashion....

this is serious illegal health and public safety issue ........unless the BIDTEAM/citycouncil is passing out free clothespins for our noses with every GAME sales bought... did you check your beer box it may be in there..LOL......truth be told things were smelly long before the pump station was an issue..

I still cannot get over the lack of serious commitment and holding this in the same light as the money for GAMES..I am hoping many others are appalled at this public admission of council's lack of acting responsibly for the people of Metropolis.

The only thing that could make me sicker at his point would be if council/SU go on record as withdrawing the 'bid non grata' to help with the environment/pump station/health concern..now that would be it for me...if you are going to withdraw be honest about it...council/BIDTEAM overinflated their abilities .... do not be so pathetic as to use the policard....

I do want them out of the bid but for the real reasons not ones that are convenient to save face.

Look Outraged I a shocked you havent gotten with the propaganda ER I mean the Program Barry Barnett and company have been trying to sell us here.

Who needs Sewer systems to properly work when the commonwealth games will all make us superhuman athletic freaks thus preventing Diabetes, Aids, Abola , Hep C , and every disease know to modern humanity . We will all be able to walk into the the reactor rooms of nuclear plants exposed to any radiation while the fuel rods are loaded or the nuclear waste is exposed WITHOUT PROTECTION Suits and live until 120 years thanks to the commonwealth games . We will live a 120 years or the time the debt is paid off on the commonwealth games LOL. So dont worry about it indentured TAX Slavery is what the government who asks you to trust in them has in mind for you.

The government is doing this for your own good after all you dont need money do you ???? The government is more responsible then anyone with affairs of

business ;)

Jim jones

Look Outraged I a shocked you havent gotten with the propaganda ER I mean the Program Barry Barnett and company have been trying to sell us here.

Who needs Sewer systems to properly work when the commonwealth games will all make us superhuman athletic freaks thus preventing Diabetes, Aids, Abola , Hep C , and every disease know to modern humanity . We will all be able to walk into the the reactor rooms of nuclear plants exposed to any radiation while the fuel rods are loaded or the nuclear waste is exposed WITHOUT PROTECTION Suits and live until 120 years thanks to the commonwealth games . We will live a 120 years or the time the debt is paid off on the commonwealth games LOL. So dont worry about it indentured TAX Slavery is what the government who asks you to trust in them has in mind for you.

The government is doing this for your own good after all you dont need money do you ???? The government is more responsible then anyone with affairs of

business ;)

Jim jones

Did I tell you the first time I seen Barnett I was shocked. I could barely see him over the podium. I thought he was ten feet tall the way he is claiming to have a handle on all his affairs. Talk about deflating my image of him !

I had asked the person sitting next to me to confirm that was who he said he was- the person sitting next to me said she had no clue who he was. The was perhaps the most honest thing said that day. LOL

Who needs Sewer systems to properly work when the commonwealth games will all make us superhuman athletic freaks thus preventing Diabetes, Aids, Abola , Hep C , and every disease know to modern humanity .

You are so right please excuse my temporary lack of in thinking that public health and safety were priorities over creating superhuman freaks. Funny how you should post that: I had the TV on doing house work and there is a new reality show out, SUPERHEROES, hosted by Stan Lee. The participants are all wearing customes they made at home and then were upgrade by Stan Lee himself. I thought this show was huge joke and talk about lame.

I could not help but visualize just for weak moment that these baffoons reminded me of our city council....well, as soon as I 'seen' that image the show was hilarious as they ran around in their shiny red boots and puffy arm pads, greased back parted hair and of course their superhero names on their bedheadboards.awawawawwaaw.

We don't need any more Superhumans Jim we have them already and they are protecting Metropolis don't you know?

I find visualization very therapeutic: now that I can picture city council in their handmade superhuman customes, I am not so disappointed any more.

Indenture slavery tax? Brilliant Jim that is exactly what it will be once we are forever lost in debt.

What gets me is I have to fight for every single medical item I need on disability yet I am disabled due to the commission of criminal activity by those whose wages and benefits are paid by NS tax payers with the very money that should be paying for my medical supplies. I am already indentured- I work hard for my scraps while my oppressors get to feast at my expense.

Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is in an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob, and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe.Frederick Douglas (1817-1895)

The marvel of all history is the patience with which men and women submit to burdens unnecessarily laid upon them by their governments. William H. Borah

The problem of power is how to achieve its responsible use rather than its irresponsible and indulgent use - of how to get men of power to live for the public rather than off the public. Robert F.Kennedy

• 2 weeks later...
Did I tell you the first time I seen Barnett I was shocked. I could barely see him over the podium. I thought he was ten feet tall the way he is claiming to have a handle on all his affairs. Talk about deflating my image of him !

I had asked the person sitting next to me to confirm that was who he said he was- the person sitting next to me said she had no clue who he was. The was perhaps the most honest thing said that day. LOL

Who needs Sewer systems to properly work when the commonwealth games will all make us superhuman athletic freaks thus preventing Diabetes, Aids, Abola , Hep C , and every disease know to modern humanity .

You are so right please excuse my temporary lack of in thinking that public health and safety were priorities over creating superhuman freaks. Funny how you should post that: I had the TV on doing house work and there is a new reality show out, SUPERHEROES, hosted by Stan Lee. The participants are all wearing customes they made at home and then were upgrade by Stan Lee himself. I thought this show was huge joke and talk about lame.

I could not help but visualize just for weak moment that these baffoons reminded me of our city council....well, as soon as I 'seen' that image the show was hilarious as they ran around in their shiny red boots and puffy arm pads, greased back parted hair and of course their superhero names on their bedheadboards.awawawawwaaw.

We don't need any more Superhumans Jim we have them already and they are protecting Metropolis don't you know?

I find visualization very therapeutic: now that I can picture city council in their handmade superhuman customes, I am not so disappointed any more.

Indenture slavery tax? Brilliant Jim that is exactly what it will be once we are forever lost in debt.

What gets me is I have to fight for every single medical item I need on disability yet I am disabled due to the commission of criminal activity by those whose wages and benefits are paid by NS tax payers with the very money that should be paying for my medical supplies. I am already indentured- I work hard for my scraps while my oppressors get to feast at my expense.

Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is in an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob, and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe.Frederick Douglas (1817-1895)

The marvel of all history is the patience with which men and women submit to burdens unnecessarily laid upon them by their governments. William H. Borah

The problem of power is how to achieve its responsible use rather than its irresponsible and indulgent use - of how to get men of power to live for the public rather than off the public. Robert F.Kennedy

Bumb

Archived