Olympic Brochures - Urgent!

ghost1

I'm in an urgent need of a nice-looking olympic brochure - it may be a bid or host or games presentation, anything connected to organising Olympic Games - and it needs to be one of those colourful and pictureful brochures, but also with a lot of text

Could anyone help me. I need it as fast as possible!

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Pdf would be great!

Thanks!

Do you have something like advertising brochures about Beijing 2008?

P.S. I'm asking you guys here on GB for two reasons: 1) I know you can help me the best here 2) I really don't have time right now, but also really need those documents

Thanks!

Do you have something like advertising brochures about Beijing 2008?

P.S. I'm asking you guys here on GB for two reasons: 1) I know you can help me the best here 2) I really don't have time right now, but also really need those documents

Something lik a very small version of the bid book

Here are the two nicest recent additions to the Olympic literature collection -

Firstly the Rio 2012 Mini Bid Book - lots of pix, lots of info - excellent presentation -

Rio 2012

Secondly a Pyeongchang 2010 brochure - basic, lot of info and has a big map at the end -

Pyeongchang 2010

I have the Beijing 2008 Mini Bid Book - but it is boring - a few maps, nothing else. I have a few Leipzig and Vancouver bid newsletters that may help. Most bids don't publish brichures as such - however all 2014 bids have a few online at the moment...

Here are the two nicest recent additions to the Olympic literature collection -

Firstly the Rio 2012 Mini Bid Book - lots of pix, lots of info - excellent presentation -

Rio 2012

Secondly a Pyeongchang 2010 brochure - basic, lot of info and has a big map at the end -

Pyeongchang 2010

I have the Beijing 2008 Mini Bid Book - but it is boring - a few maps, nothing else. I have a few Leipzig and Vancouver bid newsletters that may help. Most bids don't publish brichures as such - however all 2014 bids have a few online at the moment...

Thanks a lot! That helped. I would be interested in the Beijing/Leipzig/Vancouver docs though, but it's not so urgent anymore

I would like to see the Olympic Brochures of Torino and Beijing but I not in a hurry to see it.

Taichi Nomura

Archived