Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Durban Sandshark

2006 Cfl Grey Cup In Winnipeg

Sunday, the Montreal Alouettes and the British Columbia Lions will battle for the Grey Cup at Winnipeg's Cannad Inn Stadium, the home of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, for the 94th installment of the Grey Cup.

Nelly Furtado will be the halftime entertainment.

Canadian Idol winner Eva Avila will perform before the game.

Last year there was no DVD of the game between Edmonton and Montreal like the year before in Ottawa when Toronto won. Hope they make one after this with better quality.

GO ALS!!!!! :D

Official CFL Grey Cup Info

I am surprised that you know about the CFL.

Funnily enough, a CFL player for the Blue Bombers came in last night while I was working, he is a former Laurier student.

In the end, the BC Lions won the Grey Cup and the Cup itself broke in two afterwards. :blink:

Another Grey Cup. Another devastating loss for the Alouettes!!! :(:angry:

WWWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????????????

Their most recent title came in 2002, but they need another.

Too bad Ottawa isn't coming back next year either, supossedly they'll make it in 2008 with perhaps an expansion team in either Quebec City (the entire Quebec province goes crazy for football) or Halifax.

I saw the game on Comcast Sportsnet Philadelphia. The broadcast started at 7pm ET. I thought it was on an hour tape-delay. Surprise, it was joined in progress with BC up 16-0 with 8 minutes left in the first half. I was a little purturbed that I missed 22 minutes of action, but had to sit through the 28 minute halftime show. They should have just shown the whole thing on tape delay.

It was a great game once the Als got their offence going, but that "fumble" on the 1 yard line just killed any momentum.

Congrats to BC, you are very deserving champions. Congrats to the CFL, your brand of football is still much more interesting to watch than either the NFL or NCAA.

Congrats to BC, you are very deserving champions. Congrats to the CFL, your brand of football is still much more interesting to watch than either the NFL or NCAA.

That is such BS.

NCAA football is king. Of football, that is.

NCAA basketball reigns above all.