Sun 14

Woman's USA vs Switzerland 10:00am

Woman's Finland vs Russia 1:00pm

Woman's Canada vs Latvia 6:00pm

Mon 15

Men's Belarus vs Russia 10:00am

Men's Finland vs Latvia 2:00pm

Men's Slovakia vs Belarus 7:00pm

I think you better do your homework. I don't think CTV/TSN who paid the IOC $92 Million for the Vancouver Games would have Canada play Sweden at 10:00 in morning, if you switch to 7:00pm then it might be half decent.

I think you better do your homework. I don't think CTV/TSN who paid the IOC $92 Million for the Vancouver Games would have Canada play Sweden at 10:00 in morning, if you switch to 7:00pm then it might be half decent.

nor would Men's hockey be in the early-morning nor early-afternoon, with NBC paying almost a billion for the American 2010 tv rights - considering that they have the same time zones.

The first thing is that besides Canada, USA, Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic and Canada, no other teams have a spot, France, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Slovenia, Slovakia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Norway and Japan have to go through a qualifying tournament to get the remaining 4 or 6 spots.

Also the timing for the games is determined before the draws, therefore it is possible that Canada and the USA will be playing afternoon games in 2010 no matter how much NBC and Bell paid for the rights.

In SLC the USA and Canada bother played afternoon games, hell the final was an afternoon game, so that throws that line of thought out the window. In fact I believe the schedule is the first major thing that comes out leading to the games, before the look, and other stuff.

Yes you're right. I just only wanted to make a suggestion. I just like to make it up as I go along without thinking about it. I guess it's the way I am. By the way I like making up schedules.

Taichi Steven Nomura