What's Happened To Newyorkgames.org?

Mainad

Do any of you happen to know what's happened to Brian Hatch's website,NewYorkGames.org?

I notice it's been off-line for a while now.I really enjoyed reading it for its sharp analysis of New York's Olympic bid and the Olympic scene in general as well as his reporting on the New York economic and political scene.I found it very interesting and informative.I know one or two others here did so as well!

I hope it's not gone for good!! :huh:

Do any of you happen to know what's happened to Brian Hatch's website,NewYorkGames.org?

I notice it's been off-line for a while now.I really enjoyed reading it for its sharp analysis of New York's Olympic bid and the Olympic scene in general as well as his reporting on the New York economic and political scene.I found it very interesting and informative.I know one or two others here did so as well!

I hope it's not gone for good!! :huh:

I'll ask Hatch. I'm sure he's pretty busy, and now that NYC's Olympic dream has been quelled for the near future, he has found less to write about.

I'll ask Hatch. I'm sure he's pretty busy, and now that NYC's Olympic dream has been quelled for the near future, he has found less to write about.

Thanks.I found his site interesting because he commented on so much of what is happening in general on the New York scene,not just the Olympics.I enjoyed reading his commentary and insights.I do hope he will come back at some point!! B)

Archived