Vancouver 2010 Paralympic Emblem

mr.x

Ilanaaq is "Rocks Become Man".

Your avtar logo reminds me of the new Canada Place logo for Vancouver...

cpc_logo.gif

I designed my avatar more than a year and a half ago for a certain contest for a certain event being held in a certain location on the west coast sometime in the not so distance future ...

I`m new in this forum, I`m from Mexico and I was in Vancouver this summer. Well this logo is good but like the people say is like the Vancouver Tourism Logo. But the logo is fine and the important thing is that the Vancouver 2012 Olympic Winter Games are going to be one of the best in the history.

post-1566-1159082361.jpg

Interesting observation...the official VANOC site has a poll. The current poll asks people what their favourite aspect of the logo is (all positive selections) - this one has garnered the least overall response of the recent polls (only ~250 responses). Past polls have pulled in over 1000 responses.

Interesting observation...the official VANOC site has a poll. The current poll asks people what their favourite aspect of the logo is (all positive selections) - this one has garnered the least overall response of the recent polls (only ~250 responses). Past polls have pulled in over 1000 responses.

well there was no hype leading up to the logo unveiling (afterall it's the Paralympics)....past polls last for about a month, give it some time.

I like it, it's really neat. I've never saw anybody use a mountain look like a person in anything, so like kool

Pictures from the emblem unveiling

concert_21.jpg

concert_25.jpg

concert_27.jpg

concert_32.jpg

concert_33.jpg

concert_36.jpg

concert_37.jpg

concert_39.jpg

concert_44.jpg

concert_45.jpg

An estimated 6,000 attended the launch event and concert on the site of what will be the Whistler Celebrations Plaza - a temporary 15,000 seat stadium for the Whistler Olympic Medal Ceremonies, Paralympic Medal Ceremonies, and the Paralympic Closing Ceremony.

• 3 months later...