20 Istanbui 28

i expect a dramatic 2028 istanbul plan, nothing predictable and nothing short of spectacular, the year is 2028 and istanbul is still bidding, so i expect something fresh and well suited to the year 2028, how about converting ataturk into a spaceshippy stadium...good luck

Mo, my bid will surprise you ;)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Picutre II :(previous picuture) The maiden tower ==> the legends still lives in the middle of the bosphorus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:blink:tec998nw2.jpg:huh:

Picture III:

istanbul_ipekci1.jpg

istanbul_ipekci2.jpg

picture III : (previous picture) abdi ipekçi basketball temple - 12.500 seater for the olympics will bir furnished and furbished

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Picuture IV

dubaisa9.jpg

reasl2gv.jpg

Picutre IV : DUBAI TOWERS : new landmark of istanbul in the near near future.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

PICTURE V

stad7ji0.jpg

Reveal logo for IstanbuI very very soon :D

tec998nw2.jpg

Dubai Towers? In the city of Emperor Constantinos?

Come on!

PYROS IT IS NOT APPROPIATE OF WHAT YOU WROTE HERE.

For what excactly do we open threads in this forum ??

Think twice please. Sometimes you can write ridiculous.

Would you be glad if I wrote in the same frame THE SAME for Thessaloniki?

'oh now , in the home town & birth place of Ataturk in Thessaloniki , Come on?? ' wouldn't be pleasent even, I think.

YOU DON'T SOUND UNIVERSAL FROM TIME TO TIME. Don't think narrow minded will yah.

DUBAI TOWERS IN THE CITY OF EMPEROR CONSTANTINOS PERFECTLY CAN.

CITIES ARE EVOLUATING !!

GOSH : I forgot to ask it ==> you didn't even give a good underbuilt statement or argument in what you've said ?

You could call them Ataturk Towers, Anatolia Towers, Towers of Istanbul, Continental Towers or whatever, but Dubai?

And yes Ataturk was born in Thessaloniki, so it is his birthplace. The difference is that Constantinos founded Constantinoupolis (today Istanbul), and Ataturk was born in a city that already had a history of 2000 years earlier than him.

You could call them Ataturk Towers, Anatolia Towers, Towers of Istanbul, Continental Towers or whatever, but Dubai?

And yes Ataturk was born in Thessaloniki, so it is his birthplace. The difference is that Constantinos founded Constantinoupolis (today Istanbul), and Ataturk was born in a city that already had a history of 2000 years earlier than him.

Constantinos you are not answering ON my question, but nest to the question.

Do you know why they are called Dubai Towers? make a little research and you will find your answer what you are denying whole the time. So I will live the individual atmosphere here. I going to concentrate more on my fantasy bidbook in its whole than only in 1 aspect that keeps me long here without any result.

So The next photo will come :D;)

Baron thanx for the information. I know that pyros mented it in a good way. Anyway.

°°°°°°

PICTURE V : (previous picture) Olympic Stadium in Istanbul

picture VI ' a meeting organized every year 'what can it be ? ' :D

istanbulho4.jpgtec998nw2.jpg:rolleyes:

not that good...unfortunately good effort though

Well Mo, thanx <_< ------ ;)

By the way, it's quiet difficult to come up with new ideas, consepts, thema's, bid filosophy...

The logo reflects that. BRIDGING THE WORLD .. and the reveal of the meaning of the logo will come. What does the log tells you. Look into the WHITE SHADOW, contra-idealogicle .. There's is been tought about every single movement and concept element..

STAY TUNED

MORE IS TO COME

NOTE: where is your logo, you have two cities, gives us something as a logo for one of them .. :P

Archived