John Travolta

Kenadian

I kiss my closest male friends whenever we meet - the majority of my friends are straight.

Euuuuuuhhhh! How disgusting!!

Just kidding. But here's another one as well. It seems the new James Bond, Daniel Craig, kissed Toby Jones in the soon-to-be-released filimization again of Truman Capote's research into those 2 killers he made famous in "In Cold Blood." The new movie is "Infamous." Here's the link:

New James Bond a closet homo, too!! Eeuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Euuuuuuhhhh! How disgusting!!

Just kidding. But here's another one as well. It seems the new James Bond, Daniel Craig, kissed Toby Jones in the soon-to-be-released filimization again of Truman Capote's research into those 2 killers he made famous in "In Cold Blood." The new movie is "Infamous." Here's the link:

Tch tch,a man of your French and Spanish heritage should not be so prissy at the sight of two grown men kissing! :lol:

Are you a closet Anglo-Saxon?? ;)

What he does in his own personal life is his own business, as far as I'm concerned.

i disagree. he's famous therefore his personal life can be dissected and intruded upon in ways which would be wildly inappropriate if done to someone like you or me. he made a conscious decision to pursue fame, so he gets what he deserves.

People may be interested in what public figures are doing, but that doesn't mean something like that, which really is something of a non news story given the speculation surrounding John Travolta over many years, needs to be splashed all over the place.

If they break the law, fine. But, otherwise, what's the point? There are far more important things going on in the world than who John Travolta kissed today.

People may be interested in what public figures are doing, but that doesn't mean something like that, which really is something of a non news story given the speculation surrounding John Travolta over many years, needs to be splashed all over the place.

If they break the law, fine. But, otherwise, what's the point? There are far more important things going on in the world than who John Travolta kissed today.

Umm, that's what a tabloid does. It takes a small and many times false situation, and blow it into extreme proportions. They have nothing better to write about.

Perhaps he was meeting Xenu for the first time :)

Wait a second. Xenu is a bad guy, who gave us all those nasty thetens. Why would John go against the all knowing Church of Scientology. I doubt he'll be able to get into the Sea Org (Or the top secret Space Org) now this has happend.

P.S. There is absolutely NO WAY L Ron Hubbard was on drugs when he died. ;)

Umm, that's what a tabloid does. It takes a small and many times false situation, and blow it into extreme proportions. They have nothing better to write about.

It may be what they do, but that, in my eyes, doesn't make it right. There are far more important things to write about.

Archived