Official Torino 06 Cow Bells On Sale

• 3 weeks later...

My Lillehammer '94 cow bell arrived today. I like it. Quite beautiful -- and one of my few Lillehammer souvenirs.

My co-worker and I actually lucked out on this order. SHe ordered the larger numbered, limited edition Torino bell, and I a smaller un-numbered Torino bell. But then they ran out of the numbered Torino bells; so to make up for that-- cowbell.com sent us: a limited, numbered edition Salt Lake CIty (Ring in 2002 year!; my co-worker got #1981 of the 2002 made from that mold), and an extra Lillehammer bell. I exchanged my Torino bell for the Lillehammer one. Am really quite happy.

My Lillehammer '94 cow bell arrived today. I like it. Quite beautiful -- and one of my few Lillehammer souvenirs.

My co-worker and I actually lucked out on this order. SHe ordered the larger numbered, limited edition Torino bell, and I a smaller un-numbered Torino bell. But then they ran out of the numbered Torino bells; so to make up for that-- cowbell.com sent us: a limited, numbered edition Salt Lake CIty (Ring in 2002 year!; my co-worker got #1981 of the 2002 made from that mold), and an extra Lillehammer bell. I exchanged my Torino bell for the Lillehammer one. Am really quite happy.

Is this some traditional Winter Games equivalent to pin collecting? I'd never heard of winter games cowbells before.

Is this some traditional Winter Games equivalent to pin collecting? I'd never heard of winter games cowbells before.

I don't think so. They're quite bulky and I don't think you'd want to wear like 20 of them on your hat or vest! :lol: It's just another souvenir 'scheme.' And this is the first of its kind that I've owned. But hey, it could be the start of something big, so I already have a 12-year old Official Lillehammer cowbell!!

sounds awesome

• 8 months later...

Archived