Vancouver 2010 pins

SkiFreak

I will send you a PM with the Swedish NOC e-mail address, but myself I had

Yes: Switzerland (Vancouver 2010 on it) and Finland (NOC)

No, but link to buy from website: US, Australia, New Zealand, England

No Response: Sweden, China, Korea, Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, France, Norway

Hello Skyscorpion can you please send me the emails?

Thanks,

crazywoody

I will send you a PM with the Swedish NOC e-mail address, but myself I had

Yes: Switzerland (Vancouver 2010 on it) and Finland (NOC)

No, but link to buy from website: US, Australia, New Zealand, England

No Response: Sweden, China, Korea, Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, France, Norway

can you send em teh email as well?

I sent an e-mail to the Visa address that was posted and got a reply that they can't send me pins to "retain their value and promotional uniqueness". I guess they're hording them to make the coveted by pin collectors.

I got a pin from Visa last year, but it wasn't a Vancouver 2010 pin. It was just a generic Olympics sponsorship pin:

Pins_2010_Sponsorship_Visa.jpg

I got my Coca-Cola 5-pin card set today with the first pin. However I'm a little disappointed, not in the product itself, just how it was shipped. The card wasn't wrapped in bubble-wrap and the pin embedded itself in the lower left corner of the card leaving a nice hole/indentation. I'm going to e-mail iCoke and see if they can send me another card. the pin itself is nice though, a little smaller than the Torch Relay pin and the Coke bottle pin. Just to add, these two pins aren't currently on the iCoke website so I don't know if they have anymore or if that's the end of the run.

Why hasn't Coke released the other pins in the set yet? They're supposed to issue five so I thought they'd have put out at least one other one by now.

I'm wondering if it's got to do with the sponsorship thing. They did have more 2010 stuff on the icoke website, now they only have the one pin with card and a 2010 cap. :unsure: There was a set of glasses, and the other two pins, as well as some other stuff, and they've disappeared.

Looks like the power of a thank you letter goes a long way.

Immediately after I received a Swiss NOC shield pin, I sent a thank you e-mail to the Swiss NOC using the same address for the first pin. I got a reply asking for my address again :blink: I sent it back again and I just received another Swiss NOC pin with vancouver 2010 shield pin and a generic Swiss NOC pin along with it. :o:lol:;)

So I again want to thank the Swiss NOC for their generousity and assistance

I like how they detailed the SeaBus! Oh my wonderful source of frequent commute. :)

Yes - it's a gorgeous pin, but why is the SeaBus in English Bay? Is this a new route we don't know about yet?

The mountains appear to be behind the skyline, so the view would be from somewhere near Kits. You can see the Hotel Vancouver to the left and the Harbour Centre to the right, which also suggest a view from the south.

I just checked the icoke website. The Torch Relay pin is back, but the five-pin set disappeared, and no new pins for that set were posted. Less than five months to go, where is another pin for that set? :unsure:

All the icoke pins are back!!

Well, not all of them. I see they did repost the 5 pin set (it wasn't up this morning), but there was also that coke bottle pin they had on there before.

HBC unveiled their 2010 Canadian Olympic Team Uniforms today. Pretty nice retro look, I still miss Roots though! This begs the question, will there be Canadian Olympic Team pins the way there have been in previous years? The ones from '06 and '08 looked pretty nice, I can't wait to see what HBC might do with the retro look. However I'm worried they may not make team pins as HBC is already doing Vancouver 2010 retail ones.

Don't forget that the '06 and '08 pins were the COC Team Canada pins and since HBC is providing the team apparel, then yes they will probably have the Team Canada pins that are excusive to HBC.

Coke is selling about 20 new pins at the Olympic Store!!! They are $10 each!!! Polar Bears, Mascots, Sports, etc,

The October HBC pin (Torch Relay) was selling fast ... almost cleared the board by mid afternoon. But more are coming!

Cold-FX, complete their short survey, get a free 2010 pin! 6 designs, but unfortunately you don't get to choose what pin they send you:

http://www.positivecan.com/coldfxe.pfs

And a question, if you start using Cold-FX, do you start looking like Don Cherry? :blink::lol::rolleyes:

Cold-FX, complete their short survey, get a free 2010 pin! 6 designs, but unfortunately you don't get to choose what pin they send you:

http://www.positivecan.com/coldfxe.pfs

And a question, if you start using Cold-FX, do you start looking like Don Cherry? :blink::lol::rolleyes:

Here's the 6 Cold-FX pins that are available:

2010ColdFXPins.jpg

Don't forget that the '06 and '08 pins were the COC Team Canada pins and since HBC is providing the team apparel, then yes they will probably have the Team Canada pins that are excusive to HBC.

The Artiss Aminco site is showing a set of 6 COC Hockey Players "coming in September 2009" (Pin_List.pdf) ... but I have not seen them as yet.

There is a flood of new retail pins just released and coming next week ... over 30 pins!!!

The free Cold-FX Olympic pin ...

"Offer valid only to those consumers who received a Cold-FX sample through our 2009 mailing program."

I read that too, but I filled it out anyway. It seems it went through. It didn't come up with any message saying I wasn't on their mailing list.

Just out of interest ... there have been about 495 retail and 430 sponsor + government 2010 Olympic pins issued so far! With more being issued every week, by the time the games end there will be well over 1000 ... possibly as many as 1500.

By the way, when I tried to submit for a free Cold-FX pin I got a technical error!