The Ioc Sessions

yes there will be, and both a SOG and WOG in the US will be likely...yet another foolish thing from you...but you are a hot headed moron....anyway we are superb hosts for both events....unfortunately for Madrid even when it is their turn in 2020 there will be about a dozen other VERY qualified European cities ready to bid, and Samaranch won't be able to pull his crap anymore...again THE IOC IS BETTER WITHOUT HIS "INFLUENCE"...the only people that will lose from not having him there are those from Madrid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Chicago 2016 and then Denver 2018??? :D:D HAHAHAHAHAH

PS. You're the foolish and the moron. You can put a WC in 2018 and a World Fair in 2020, too HAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS. You're the foolish and the moron. You can put a WC in 2018 and a World Fair in 2020, too HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why not. It's all the rage in Europe: <_<

Barcelona '92/Seville WF '92/Albertville '92/Lillehammer '94

Athens '04/Turin '06/Germany WC '06

And before you say, "that's different because they are different countries!" weren't you the little tick fly that made the foolish comment during the 2012 race that NYC shouldn't get it because it was only two years after Vancouver? <_<

Now run along and play in the streets or something. :lol:

where did I say that?....obviously you can't read or write (but we already knew that) grow up you hot headed racist fool....you are unquestionably the BIGGEST fool on here

but anyway 2016 and 2022 are likely possibilities for the USA.....

Never mind that some of us thought, and are still thinking remotely, that Toronto should try to bid for the Summer Olympics again, despite on the progress and legacy to come of Vancouver 2010. However, with the way that IOC project called "Olympic Spirit" fell through in the city, it does make me wonder if there is any real taste for the Olympic Games to come to Toronto now.

Never mind that some of us thought, and are still thinking remotely, that Toronto should try to bid for the Summer Olympics again, despite on the progress and legacy to come of Vancouver 2010. However, with the way that IOC project called "Olympic Spirit" fell through in the city, it does make me wonder if there is any real taste for the Olympic Games to come to Toronto now.

If Toronto wants them they would be in an excellent position to host the SOG's within 8 years or so after 2016, assuming the U.S. actually gets them. However, I could totally see Montreal wanting to take another shot at them in the future as well so that would be an interesting race.

Besides, they already have an Olympic Stadium in place - and it's paid for! :P

If Toronto wants them they would be in an excellent position to host the SOG's within 8 years or so after 2016, assuming the U.S. actually gets them. However, I could totally see Montreal wanting to take another shot at them in the future as well so that would be an interesting race.

Besides, they already have an Olympic Stadium in place - and it's paid for! :P

I should think Montreal would be very wary of bidding for another Olympics when it has only just finished paying for the one it hosted back in 1976!!

And I would guess that Toronto must be given preference to host the next Canadian Summer Games,provided they are interested enough to try again for them!

Montreal surely comes with too much past baggage to be seriously considered for Canada's next Games, especially given there must serious doubts over whether the public would support it.

I think LA84 was kidding. Of course not, Montreal (and the IOC) would certainly be foolish to want to go for the Games again.

I think LA84 was kidding. Of course not, Montreal (and the IOC) would certainly be foolish to want to go for the Games again.

Sorry - I should have used this to show it was tongue in cheek :D

Archived