New York City 2020

Guest ryan04

Guest ryan04
The 2012 pre-bid logo ... anyways ... why you always do american bids ?

I bid mostly American cities, because I am American, and I love to showcase my country, just because you cant do that does not me you have to bitch about other people. Also i have done a China 2018 and will be doing a St. Petersburg 2028 bid.

Guest ryan04
Ummmm I think I saved 2018 and 2022... (dunno about 2026?). I'll have a look tonight and will repost it here if I do have it.

Thanks.

Also for New York City 2020 the World Ecpo will be held in several parks throughout the city including: Flushing Meadows, Fresh Kills, Central, Battery, Liberty State.

Guest ryan04

All the major parts of the expo will be held in a different park, one in each of the boroughs, call connected through a new mode a transportaion not seen in NYC.

• 4 weeks later...
Hmmm ... whats New York famous for ?

Pizza , Skyscrapers , Apples , Baseball , Subway and Statue of Liberty .

Put em all together and you get 6 floats and fireworks

Why do you always bitch about NYC to me.

logoxa9.png

The New York City 2020 Bid Team, Is pround to release our Bid Book for hosting the 2020 World Expo. You can download and view a copy of the Bid Book at our website listed below. If you have any questions about our bid let us know we will be happy to awnser them all, and look for more from New York City 2020, In the next few days.

http://www.freewebs.com/nycexpo2020/index.htm

Archived