Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mr.x

Athens 2004 Emblem Video

The video for the unveiling of the emblem for the Athens 2004 Olympic Games:

incredible video.

Heheh thanks. I remembered watching this on the official website & on the national tv broadcasts.

The logo was simple but attractive. undoubtly a great emblem for the greek games.

thanks for posting this link a great video! i remember this from before the athens games

Brilliant. That was one of the best logos ever! Much better than the variety of running men we've had since Barcelona. The fact that London is using the same company for the design of theirs makes me very eager to see the unveiling in 2007. Hopefully a similar video will be produced.

:)

I was in the army when they presented the logo. I remember it was evening, and we had a black and white TV. When I saw it I though 'YUCK!'. I had to wait the next day to buy a newpaper and see it in colour, again it was 'YUCK!'.

Finally I like it!

----------------

I've uploaded the video presentation of Athens torch relay.

I also have the handover ceremony in Sydney with the fantastic music of Vangelis, but it's too big to post it in youtube.

---------------

And a question, does anyone know the title of the music that was playing when the Greek team entered the stadium in both Opening and Closing ceremonies? It's not in Tiesto's 'Parade of the Athletes' cd.

sorry, forgot to post the link

I was in the army when they presented the logo. I remember it was evening, and we had a black and white TV. When I saw it I though 'YUCK!'. I had to wait the next day to buy a newpaper and see it in colour, again it was 'YUCK!'.

Finally I like it!

----------------

I've uploaded the video presentation of Athens torch relay.

I also have the handover ceremony in Sydney with the fantastic music of Vangelis, but it's too big to post it in youtube.

---------------

And a question, does anyone know the title of the music that was playing when the Greek team entered the stadium in both Opening and Closing ceremonies? It's not in Tiesto's 'Parade of the Athletes' cd.

sorry, forgot to post the link

thanks for posting that link great video

Another video, the greek version of 'Pass the flame Unite the world', the song for the torch relay

THANKS for the videos..reminds one of why we like the olympic games in the first place