Torch Design forms on Beijing website

OK.  Heard from them.  "English version not yet ready."  No wonder.  BUt they will send me special forms when ready.  Thanks for answering, everyone!!   :rock:

Like they would accept a non-Chinese speaking company design anyways.  :ooh:

Like they would accept a non-Chinese speaking company design anyways.  :ooh:

Well, most of the new major stadia employed major western architectural names.  I think their efforts to recruit internationally, including for Ceremonies (I have a new contact there who also gave me the date for when they will announce the Production Company partner for Ceremonies -- in the spring), are sincere.  I mean, everything is being vetted by the IOC, so they can't resort to their usual 'copyright-pirate' m.o.'s.

(As a matter of fact, maybe I should turn on my new Beijing contact to GB's.  Hey, he might like logos too!!)   :wwww:

• 3 weeks later...

THis is starting to sound like a "zenica" thread.  

Anyway, I finally heard from BOCOG.  God, they are asking for everything in this Torch Design Competition -- except for the uniform and the actual OC cauldron -- but everything related to the friggin Torch: the traveling Torch Cauldron, the Torch stand, the lantern, even the BOX for the Torches!!  

Too much!

• 1 month later...

Archived