Torino2006

look at this and enjoy the beautiness!!!!

OMG it's so passionate i can't belive it was done by the americans...ehehehe :P

It's obviously time to say again: TORINO2006, passion lives here!!!!

and here's another one---i donnow if you ever seen it but the first time i saw it i simply was enraptured...

http://www.torino2006.org/bin/OlympicGames...o_hires_ita.asx

and...last song is from one of my preferred italian groups SUBSONICA...try to DL something by them and you'll tell me what you think.

Subsonica? That's a great band. One of my favourite trakc from them is L'Odore. Great song. Too bad they weren't involved in the Closing Ceremony, ditto for Linea 77, Irene Grandi or even Lacuna Coil, any of them would have been a much better choice than Ricky Fartin, who isn't even European, much less Italian.

By the way, you could also say The World Cup Lives Here, at least for the next four years.

Subsonica? That's a great band. One of my favourite trakc from them is L'Odore. Great song. Too bad they weren't involved in the Closing Ceremony, ditto for Linea 77, Irene Grandi or even Lacuna Coil, any of them would have been a much better choice than Ricky Fartin, who isn't even European, much less Italian.

By the way, you could also say The World Cup Lives Here, at least for the next four years.

r u italian? how do you know subsonica?

WOW thanks soo much for the video...next? a torino summer games :) hehe

i'd prefer milan or naples

I wish. No, but thanks to the web, for all of its evils, it's introduced me to numerous great bands and singers who I never would have gotten the chance to listen to previously.

The first one was the opening for NBC's broadcast on the OC night.

yes it is

does anybody know where i can find the music from the first video on youtube>

you mean that sort of march? ugh...very difficult...i think it's some movie original soundtrack...maybe--- :wacko:

ive decide to visit torino next year as part of my trip to italy, spain, london and paris

baron and roltel....come on whats the music in this video?

Just listened to it now. Yeah, it does sound like a movie soundtrack _ it reminds me (and I'm not sure if it IS or not) like the Lord of the Rings soundtrack.

How long are you going to be travelling for?

• 1 month later...

everyone should see Italia once before they die. perhaps those that missed WOG can visit Torino during the Winter Universiade 2007

Archived