Italy's Final Balance

despite the scandals Serie A keeps a step over the other..

even before the scandal Serie A was still well behind England and Spain.

the teams with the most money usually do well. 34 of them in fact. The champions league tests nothing but how deep the pockets of the owners are.

The big clubs of Europe

Liverpool

Chelsea

Arsenal

Manchester United

Bacelona

Real Madric

Inter Milan

AC Milan

Juventus

Bayern Munich

have accounted for the vast majority of titles and all of them are the teams with the deepest pockets.

even before the scandal Serie A was still well behind England and Spain.

let me refresh you memory..

where did Platini, Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldo, Batistuta, Nedved, Van Basten, Gullit, Shevchenko (and many many other) play and reach the maturity? In the italian clubs.

where do come from the most requested coaches? from Italy.

which is the language spoken by the players in the international matches? english? spanish? french?

no. italian!

Italy is an obliged stage to learn soccer.

the fact is, despite its "dullness", Serie A have seen the greatet players of the world.. and they reached their maturity to play soccer just here! you can't deny this fact..

@Olympian

you should get used to that picture.. I'm going to keep it longer and longer till the next WC :P

@Olympian

you should get used to that picture.. I'm going to keep it longer and longer till the next WC :P

I'm not quite sure whether you understood me correctly. With "picture" I didn't mean the picture in your signature. I only asked whether you, Faster and so on start to compare your dicks now, too -- just to complete the picture (=impression) of your continuing comparisons whose country has the better football teams.

I'm not quite sure whether you understood me correctly. With "picture" I didn't mean the picture in your signature. I only asked whether you, Faster and so on start to compare your dicks now, too -- just to complete the picture (=impression) of your continuing comparisons whose country has the better football teams.

I understood Oly.. but this is the Forum of Comparisons par excellence.. I know sometime we get boring with that but that's GBs no?..

I don't want to pass myself off as the one who defends his country at any price withot being objective..

anyway let me enjoy the victory! ;)

i just posted the list to have some fun, that is my ranking of which leagues i enjoy matching most

i think the quality of the big five leagues is about the same, its just that some (england and italy) have more deep pocketed teams than others (Germany and france)

i wish the tv hear played more games from a varied source instead of the EPL on all stations that cover football and Serie A on the italian channel.

Gosh, this thread is simply embarrassing.

Don't you want to compare your dick lengths, too? Just to complete the picture.

Isn't that kind of thing for another forum elsewhere?

Archived