South Africa 2010 Logo

It seems very 1992 to me. As mentioned above, I'm not a fan of the adaptation of the logo debuted from 2002. Especially since it now looks like an afterthought, hiding up there in the corner.

How about this... take the CapeTown bid logo and replace the dot w/ this required logo from 2002. Then change the font.

Hey, I found this. I wonder what the deal is?

It's for the Women's World Cup in 2007 in China.

wc07lgwn.gif

i make this example of logo..i think it's better than the official logo..what do you think?...i accept every comment.thank for every answer.

The logo is excellent -- but compared to it, the font looks rather profanatory (it's one of those free fonts you can download everywhere on the web, isn't it?), so I would change it.

Did you send the logo to the organising committee beforehand? It's really extremely well-done. Are you a design professional?

southafrica20104kx.jpg

That's a great logo, windigo.

It is far much better than the official logo.

Nice job :D

many thanks to all!i'm not a designer...i'm a simple worker but i've the passion of design and the sport's logo.i send this logo at the south african federation but i not receive an answer...i wait other comments and critics.many many thanks and..SUPPORT MY LOGO!!!!!!!!....

SUPPORT MY LOGO!!!!!!southafrica20104kx.jpg

southafrica20104kx.jpg

many thanks to all!i'm not a designer...i'm a simple worker but i've the passion of design and the sport's logo.i send this logo at the south african federation but i not receive an answer...i wait other comments and critics.many many thanks and..SUPPORT MY LOGO!!!!!!!!....

OK, OK -- but just an advice: It's sufficient when you post your logo once. You don't need to insert it twice in a single post, especially not if you posted it already above.

OK, OK -- but just an advice: It's sufficient when you post your logo once. You don't need to insert it twice in a single post, especially not if you posted it already above.

ah ok,sorry i didn't knew it...i'm new member here...excuse me..

Archived