If Germany Loses

Olympian is one of the most respected members here on the board. He is a important member of GB, because he has much knowledge about the Olympic Games, and he shares knowlegde with us. For a German, i think, his English is excellent. He has never provoked anyone.

He is not a troll like you, Quintana or the Germany-basher Turkish Guy ;)

I can die with a smile on my face now that I've been compared to the great TG :)

Thanks for the support, Goethe, Dave and Durban.

I tried to be fair to other teams, too, and even offered my congratulations to the Italian team yesterday -- although it hurt me a lot and I'd wished nothing more than that I could have offered my congratulations to the German team.

But have we heard any sign of respect or even commiseration of Cesco towards the German team or the German fans? Nope. Let me tell you, Cesco: Real winners look differently.

I tried to be fair to other teams, too, and even offered my congratulations to the Italian team yesterday -- although it hurt me a lot and I'd wished nothing more than that I could have offered my congratulations to the German team.

But have we heard any sign of respect or even commiseration of Cesco towards the German team or the German fans? Nope. Let me tell you, Cesco: Real winners look differently.

You have been on the best posters on the WC and personally I haven't found your posts to biased.

BTW goethe since you mentioned Olympiads English, you are a very good speaker of English, your posts rarely have mistakes.

Baron - krow is great, one of the best posters, so what are you talking about?

Oh this was so unapporpriate

i told that was the best match I've ever seen...and the thing about economics was only a joke. I seriously don't mind if you don't understand ironic things, but please don't make me appear like the villain, coz that would be very false and bitter.

Thats rich coming from the King of the Bitter Club.

You should know, you've got a PhD in that area.

the Germany-basher Turkish Guy ;)

So if I don't cheer for Germany I all of the sudden become a "basher" and "hater". Interesting conclusion. Don't get me started on your anti-Turkish remarks from the past hun.

I can die with a smile on my face now that I've been compared to the great TG :)

RIP

Archived