If Germany Loses

If Germany wins the economy will gain about 115 billion dollars.

Its based on the trends seen by economists that say that a lose means a 0.3% depression in the economy of any country and if they win it means 0.7% increase

If Germany wins the economy will gain about 115 billion dollars.

Its based on the trends seen by economists that say that a lose means a 0.3% depression in the economy of any country and if they win it means 0.7% increase

Damn.

Now I know why the World Cup is so important to Europeans :D

I actually used to have a theory that some South American countries used to have good success cos God wanted them to improve their countries. However, their economies, at times, have just got worse, so what's the point of that theory! For pit's sake, there must be a pattern!

How did the German stockmarket do -- or will do tomorrow?

See, football/soccer is really a maddening game! You play around 118 minutes (nearly 2 hours) w/ 2 breaks for the bathroom -- and then one side steals away victory in the last minute!?!? What kind of diabolical game is that? Not only for the players, but for the fans? I mean, it really is a torturous game demanding a lot. Soccer fans the world over must be real masochists to put up with such prolonged and gutting agony.

Basta!!

i'm sorry 4 german economy....eheheheh :P LoL

You as Italian should be the last who points with his finger on countries with economical problems.

Sorry, but I still don't understand your childish way of humour. Maybe you should learn that there are times in life during which one should rather be silent.

you should learn when something is said under an ironical and funny POV

is olympian always so bitter and touchy!?

Come on -- you wouldn't have liked it either if your team had lost yesterday and I had made silly jokes about it.

im happy now that germany is out of the WC, i didnt like the way the cup was made for them for winning it..everything was so easy for germany, the bigger stadiums, with the best german fans and i dont know..it was all easy for them until the final.

Thanks good germany is out, their time will come in the next Euro of maybe the next world cup, their team is young and they have a lot of future.

France vs italy..thats my final.

im happy now that germany is out of the WC, i didnt like the way the cup was made for them for winning it..everything was so easy for germany, the bigger stadiums, with the best german fans and i dont know..it was all easy for them until the final.

Thanks good germany is out, their time will come in the next Euro of maybe the next world cup, their team is young and they have a lot of future.

France vs italy..thats my final.

We call it home advantage. It´s nothing special.

is olympian always so bitter and touchy!?

Olympian is one of the most respected members here on the board. He is a important member of GB, because he has much knowledge about the Olympic Games, and he shares his knowledge with us. For a German, i think, his English is excellent. He has never provoked anyone.

He is not a troll like you, Quintana or the Germany-basher Turkish Guy ;)

Olympian is one of the most respected members here on the board. He is a important member of GB, because he has much knowledge about the Olympic Games, and he shares knowlegde with us. For a German, i think, his English is excellent. He has never provoked anyone.

He is not a troll like you, Quintana or the Germany-basher Turkish Guy ;)

I think calling them trolls is a bit harsh. Quintana and TG have added good information and thought to the boards before.

To mexico - the reason why Germany was always in the big stadiums is so that there would be more tickets, the same concession was given to Brazil aswell. It was purely to allow more fans to see the two teams they wanted to see most.

Archived