Aussie Aussie Oy Oy Oy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you understand what the guy was saying? If you did I am impressed...

Karlovacko is a beer

What do you think of these:

Brazil-Australia Ad

wow - that is great!!! I love it!!!

Now I have to go to bed, roland - it is 01:12 in Germany right now - by the way after Australia has reached the second round - the small present has become more worth.... (esp. in Australia)....

Well my complete hate of Italy should tell you were I am heading for that match, I ain't bothering to watch it.

You might kick yourself if they lose...! Why do you not like them anyway? Not that I am complaining anyway, but was just wondering...

You might kick yourself if they lose...! Why do you not like them anyway? Not that I am complaining anyway, but was just wondering...

Not like Australia or Italy?

Its not that I don't like Australia, if they had been in a different group my opinions might have been different, but I love Hrvatska and will always cheer for them over all but Germany.

Italy - the spitting incident, the out-of-controlness of Serie A, the ultras, Totti and the spitting, the elbow, the fact that Italians blame it all on everything but themselves after a lose, their flying fish routine, the constant simulations, the dirty play, I just overall don't like Italian football, its intolerable to me. At least British has some merits, Italian is shear and utter crap.

Italy - the spitting incident, the out-of-controlness of Serie A, the ultras, Totti and the spitting, the elbow, the fact that Italians blame it all on everything but themselves after a lose, their flying fish routine, the constant simulations, the dirty play, I just overall don't like Italian football, its intolerable to me.

I agree with your comment regarding the type of football Italy seems to play - I don't like it either.

There are set to be some major changes in Italian football involving Juventus, AC Milan, Lazio and Fiorentina - because of all the corruption, according some Italian guy that's just been on News24, Juventus, Lazio and Fiorentina are very likely to be relegated to Italy's third division, AC Milan won't be so harshly treated but will be heavily fined - 13 of the Italian squad come from these four clubs and it seems they will soon be having to find new employers - I'm sure this would have some effect upon player morale although there has been little evidence of it so far - I'm sure the players are being kept in a media free bubble. Of course it's also possible that some of these players may also be accused of corrupt activities, although no players have been charged yet.

I agree with your comment regarding the type of football Italy seems to play - I don't like it either.

There are set to be some major changes in Italian football involving Juventus, AC Milan, Lazio and Fiorentina - because of all the corruption, according some Italian guy that's just been on News24, Juventus, Lazio and Fiorentina are very likely to be relegated to Italy's third division, AC Milan won't be so harshly treated but will be heavily fined - 13 of the Italian squad come from these four clubs and it seems they will soon be having to find new employers - I'm sure this would have some effect upon player morale although there has been little evidence of it so far - I'm sure the players are being kept in a media free bubble. Of course it's also possible that some of these players may also be accused of corrupt activities, although no players have been charged yet.

Buffon has been indicated. I have heard that AC Milan is going back to Serie B and Juventus, Lazio are going down to Serie C and that Fiorentina is going to be suspended from play for a year and set down to Serie C for a second offence.

Kudos to the Socceroos for making the Sweet 16.

Though Australia has joined the Asian conference, to me they are still an Oceanic nation. It is neither Asian nor European, but simply Australian and Oceanic. I bring this up because if joining the Asian conference has boosted Australia's soccer success, then why don't they just dismantle the Oceania conference and merge it with the Asians? I don't WANT that to happen, but it would seem only logical, as Oceanic soccer is considered to be the worst in the world.

Just some food for thought. Go Aussies!

Not like Australia or Italy?

Its not that I don't like Australia, if they had been in a different group my opinions might have been different, but I love Hrvatska and will always cheer for them over all but Germany.

Italy - the spitting incident, the out-of-controlness of Serie A, the ultras, Totti and the spitting, the elbow, the fact that Italians blame it all on everything but themselves after a lose, their flying fish routine, the constant simulations, the dirty play, I just overall don't like Italian football, its intolerable to me. At least British has some merits, Italian is shear and utter crap.

Adding on this story about the Italian football player's behavior.... During the 2002 Korea/Japan World Cup, it was reported that the Italian team basically destroyed their hotel room to vent their frustration.

wow - that is great!!! I love it!!!

Now I have to go to bed, roland - it is 01:12 in Germany right now - by the way after Australia has reached the second round - the small present has become more worth.... (esp. in Australia)....

Here's the other ad about Croatia:

@ roltel,

what was the main topic in the office today?

a.) the new digital camera

b.) the new PC game

c.) the new handsome colleague

d.) the glorious Socceroos

LOL!

D, of course, apart from also discussing where's going to be the best place to go to watch the Italy match. I'm probably going to watch it with some Italian friends at Norton Street _ the heart of Sydney's Italian district and the site of one of the city's main three World Cup Live venues.

And I think a lot of Aussies are certainly supporting Korea tonight!

:D

I want to say that your national team is wonderful.

When your team had matches,

Koreans were really excited like as our teams have matchs.

Many Koreans shouted when your team scored. :D

Your team will play in AFC from the national football event.

It will give much more relaxing and greater chance for your team.

But more threatening to other AFC members.

Yea the kiwis are right behind you as well!!! Go Australia

As this world cup has clearly demonstrated - Asia has only two teams of any class, Korea and Japan, the Irans are almost there, this world cup should see many players leave Iran for teams in France, Switzerland, Belgium and the Netherlands, along with the more traditional Germany. So with Australia you may actually have a set of teams for the next world cup instead of the joke that was Trinidad and Tobago - Bahrain.

WELL WELL WELL!

After getting up at 4:55am like many others this morning, an audience of millions around Australia were watching the game.

It was just magic and has set Australia on fire.

I headed into Sydney with the rest of the late morning traffic at 7am at the end of the match. People were pouring out of pubs, waving flags, dressed in Green and Gold and wearing the Australian Flag as a cape.

In the city it was just CHAOS! Thousands of people were running in the streets - even at 830-900am and the cars were beeping their horns as the supporters kept running out into the road.

This was the BIGGEST Sporting Moment in Australian History. Getting to the World Cup was a mighty feat with the terrible (and Unfair) qualification process Australia has had to endure for many years. But to make it to the Final 16 is a proud moment for the whole country.

As a Nation, we think we can take on Italy - and beat them, making it into the final 8.

Noted that Australia are one of the unexpected teams to make it this far in the cup - but we dont like Unexpectation - We LOVE Heroic Moments, and we want more than anything to be THE fairytale of the World Cup. Tuesday Morning at 1:00am we will take on Italy to see if this possibilty could become a reality.

AND WE ARE GOING TO BID FOR THE 2018 WORLD CUP WITH THE GOVERNMENT OF NSW AND VIC TODAY ARGUING OVER SYDNEY OR MELBOURNE HOSTING THE FINAL, AND WITH FULL GOVERTMENT SUPPORT AND BACKING, THE BID PROGRAM WILL COMMENCE IN A FEW MONTHS TIME.

COME ON AUSSIE

COME ON AUSSIE

COME ON AUSSIE !!!

As a Nation, we think we can take on Italy - and beat them, making it into the final 8.

COME ON AUSSIE

COME ON AUSSIE

COME ON AUSSIE !!!

That would be great - Australia would play in HAMBURG in the final 8 - a friend of mine told me today at lunch break that you can still get tickets for this final 8 match = 200 €

I would pay this amount if SOCCEROOSIA wins vs. Italia

Much as I want to see the team I drew in the work sweepstake get as far as possible, I can't see them getting past Italy in the next round. They've done probably as well as could have been expected of them.

As for Graham Poll, an absolute shocker.

Archived