Who Will Win Today?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brazil 3-2 Ghana: I'm really looking forward to this match. I think it'll be high scoring with two attacking teams. The total opposite of last night's borefest between Ukraine and Switzerland.

Spain 2-1 France: A real grudge match which could get quite heated. The French have looked unconvincing and can't seem to score against good opposition. I think Spain will continue to be un-Spain like and win this world cup tie.

I think Spain will continue to be un-Spain like and win this world cup tie.

Un-Spain? What's this? Has Spain changed it's name and I haven't been told? Or was the homeland of Athila the Hun? :o

I just realised there's no matches tonight _ for the first time in more than two weeks!!!

Just when I'd perfected my routine of waking up morning to catch the second half of the late game.

yep, its two days of rest, two days a of games more rest, more games, the final.

Ok for Tonight

Argentina Vs Germany 1:2

Well, the match is not already tonight but tomorrow. Nevertheless, here are my predictions for tomorrow:

Germany vs. Argentina 1-0

I expect a match similar to Germany's group stage match against Poland -- extremely exciting and one hard-eked-out goal. My poor heart -- it will certainly have to suffer a lot tomorrow.

Italy vs. Ukraine 2-0

I think that Italy will still be too big for Ukraine -- although Italy is much weaker at this tournament than we usually know it. Nevertheless, every other result than a Italian victory would surprise me very much.

Germany-Argentina 2-1

Italy-Ukraine 0-1

England-Portugal 1-0

France-Brazil 3-2

I hope your France-Brazil prediction comes to pass, with a scoreline like that its bond to be exciting.

Ukraine over Italy, I know you're still upset about losing, but come on, Andrey vs. Italy, Italy has to win.

Germany 2 - 1 Argentina (a.e.t) - just to prolong your suffering a little Olympian2004 ;)

Italy 1 - 0 Ukraine

Germany 2 - 2 Argentina (Germany wins 4 - 2 on penalties)-just to prolong it a little bit more! :)

Italy 3 - 1 Ukraine

If it went to penalties I think Germany would win easily because of the Argentine keepers lack of class. Its been Argentina and Brazil's program for some time and only Brazil seems to have been able to produce a good keeper in Dida of late.

There is a lot of positives for Germany going into this match, I just don't want to have my hopes up to get them crushed by Crespo or Maxi or Juan.

Okay, here's my stab at this:

Germany vs. Argentina 2-1

I'm guessing that Germany will cheat their way to victory and the referee will be on their side only so that they can eventually win the whole dam.n thing.

Italy vs. Ukraine 2-1 (IET)

Okay, here's my stab at this:

Germany vs. Argentina 2-1

I'm guessing that Germany will cheat their way to victory and the referee will be on their side only so that they can eventually win the whole dam.n thing.

Italy vs. Ukraine 2-1 (IET)

Gosh, you must be so full of hate. Why? What has Germany done to you?

Gosh, you must be so full of hate. Why? What has Germany done to you?

I don't know what is up with you and jumping to quick conclusions... relax buddy. I've already told you earlier that I'll never cheer for the home team regardless of who it maybe. In the past few games, I've noticed that the referees have always been favouring the German side regardless of who they play. This is especially noticeable in their match against Ecuador, when her "royal highnesses" Merkel happened to be present at the game.

I don't know what is up with you and jumping to quick conclusions... relax buddy. I've already told you earlier that I'll never cheer for the home team regardless of who it maybe. In the past few games, I've noticed that the referees have always been favouring the German side regardless of who they play. This is especially noticeable in their match against Ecuador, when her "royal highnesses" Merkel happened to be present at the game.

Merkel has been present at every game, she is sitting with the President and First Lady of Argentina at this game.

Archived