Who Will Win Today?

my predictions for today:

UKRAINE vs. TUNISIA - Ukraine will win

SAUDI-ARABIA vs. SPAIN - Spain will win

SWITZERLAND vs. KOREA - Korea will win

TOGO vs. FRANCE - the French team dissapointed at this World Cup therefore they have to win - Togo have to win, too because of the African pride - I suppose we will see a tough match = tie

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope Switzerland and Korea will both qualify, I fear that France will slip through though.

Saudi Arabia 0-3 Spain

Ukrain 2-0 Tunisia

Switzerland 1-1 South Korea

Togo 0-3 France

For me

Spain 2-0

Ukraine 1-1 Tunisia

Switzerland 1-2 Korea

Togo 1-2 France

will france win today?

THat's a very interesting question to ask.... I MYSELF would like to know that... they are missing some key players for the game against Togo, which could be bad for them..... Cuz Togo is a very talented team despite losing twice already

I think the Germany-Sweden game will be high scoring on the Germany side, Sweden's goal is naturally weak, he's still recovering from injury and the Swede's have yet to face an offence the likes of Germany. I can see the game being 3-0, 3-1 and 4-1, especially if Germany gets an early goal and Sweden needs to press. Sweden has a sh!t defence minus Olof Mellberg and their offence is misplaced in Zlatan when it should be in the hands of Marcus Allback.

I think Mexico will have the skill to get the game to extra-time but I think that Messi or Tevez will score the silver goal.

I think that Mexico will win against Argentina, its my personal feeling because i have seen mexico playing against well know rivals (like argentina and brazil) and they always grow a lot in the field, they play very well.

Mexico vs Argentina has a lot of special things, our NT coach is argentinian and we have one player that was born in argentina.

Mexico 2-0 Argentina !!

i dare to! B)

England v Ecuador - Ecuador have done well to get this far. Weather conditions should suit them more than us, but I think we should have enough to beat them. 2-0 to England.

Portugal v Holland - The first of the second round ties that I think is very difficult to call. I've said elsewhere that I feel this Dutch squad has a lot of potential and that we may not see the best of them until 2010. I think Portugal will just shade this one, possibly after extra time.

Archived