Who Will Win Today?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect effortless victories for Portugal, Czech Republic and Italy.

I expect Portugal to do better than they did against Angola. Iran can play good football for 60 minutes, after an hour they lack strength and stamina because most of their players play in the pretty weak Iranian league. 3-0

Czech Republic impressed me against the USA. Ghana is stronger than the Americans but I still expect the Czech to beat them convincingly. 2-0

History has proven that the USA is a crap team when playing in Europe. I can't remember when the last time was they beat a established European country in Europe. Italy is way the experienced, smart and simply to good for them. 2-0

I expect Portugal to take advantage of Mexico's slip-up last night and beat Iran.

Czech Republic were excellent in their first game, but the loss of Koller could be a big blow. Ghana ran Italy close and they will make it difficult for the Czechs, but I still expect the Czechs to win.

USA will have to improve markedly, but they won't get anything off Italy.

Yes Way ! USA draws with Italy , They beat Ghana , Czech beat the Italians and go into the next round . Like said before ..... GHANA IS **** , **** IS BANANAS , B-A-ANA-ANAS

Ghana beat the Czech Rep 2-0 wat an upset

now there are tomorrow's games

Croatia will beat Japan, but by how much is far more imporant, Croatia needs better finishing to make sure that if they tie Australia, goal difference will carry them through to the italians, czechs or ghanaians (wouldn't it be great if Ghana won, and the Czechs and Italians tied and then Ghana would be first)

Australia will lose to Brazil, but how much depends on if its Robniho instead of Ronaldo and if they can find the boots, this game could get as dirty as the US-Italy game.

I hope Korea either beats or ties France, this leaves Switzerland to beat Togo and win the group concevably.

After my predictions were not to bad for yesterday

Portugal won

Ghana won

and Italy and USA a tie (although I would have liked an US-victory)

Who will win today?

Japan - Croatia / I think that Croatia will win

Brazil - Australia / I hope that Australia will reach a tie (which would be a great success for "AUSSIELAND")

France - Korea / I believe that match will become interesting: Korea will win

After my predictions were not to bad for yesterday

Portugal won

Ghana won

and Italy and USA a tie (although I would have liked an US-victory)

Who will win today?

Japan - Croatia / I think that Croatia will win

Brazil - Australia / I hope that Australia will reach a tie (which would be a great success for "AUSSIELAND")

France - Korea / I believe that match will become interesting: Korea will win

for me

Japan

Brazil

France

Japan - Croatia: I think Croatia will win this, but only by a single goal. 1-0 to Croatia

Brazil - Australia: Brazil need to prove that they're here to win, and in the Croatia game, they didn't do that. I think they will today. 3-0 to Brazil.

France - S. Korea: The toughest game to predict. France can't seem to find the back of the net. However, I think they will today. And they'll keep the Koreans at bay. Only 1-0 to the French.

Japan have to win otherwise they're almost certainly out, but I can't see them beating Croatia. I thought the Croats played well against Brazil and perhaps should have got something from that game. They should open their account today with a win.

Australia will give Brazil a tough, physical challenge, but Brazil will surely be looking to show more than they did against Croatia and I'd take them to win by a couple of goals.

I agree with Rob about France v South Korea being the most difficult game to call. France need to improve greatly from their performance against Switzerland, but I fancy South Korea to get a draw.

Japan have to win otherwise they're almost certainly out, but I can't see them beating Croatia. I thought the Croats played well against Brazil and perhaps should have got something from that game. They should open their account today with a win.

Australia will give Brazil a tough, physical challenge, but Brazil will surely be looking to show more than they did against Croatia and I'd take them to win by a couple of goals.

I agree with Rob about France v South Korea being the most difficult game to call. France need to improve greatly from their performance against Switzerland, but I fancy South Korea to get a draw.

Australia only lost 2-0 to brazil which was better than i expected, did any one watch the match what were your impressions? I was going to get up but the game was being played at 4am

Australia only lost 2-0 to brazil which was better than i expected, did any one watch the match what were your impressions? I was going to get up but the game was being played at 4am

Brazil sucked, Australia sucked more.

oK... SO.... the next match that is coming up will be:

Togo vs Swiss

Saudia Arabia vs Ukraine

Spain vs Tunisia

my prediction.....

TOGO <=== I need them to win so that KOrea advances in Round of 16.... LET'S GO..... TOGO!~~~~~ *CLAP CAP* that was corny but wutever...

KSA - they've been a strong team in Asia.... I think they will do better...

ESP - any Spain match is fun to watch... they are HELLA Good.....

My Predictions

Swizerland-Togo = Draw , I am hoping our Arsenal players a goal each :) Senderos and Em.

Ukraine-Saudi Arbia - Saudis another sh** giver , I heard Ruslana is singing there , hope she wear something to make the Saudis pissed 3-2

Spain-Tunisia - A Spainsh win 2-1

oK... SO.... the next match that is coming up will be:

Togo vs Swiss

Saudia Arabia vs Ukraine

Spain vs Tunisia

my prediction.....

TOGO <=== I need them to win so that KOrea advances in Round of 16.... LET'S GO..... TOGO!~~~~~ *CLAP CAP* that was corny but wutever...

KSA - they've been a strong team in Asia.... I think they will do better...

ESP - any Spain match is fun to watch... they are HELLA Good.....

for me i think:

the togo will win 2-1

saudia arabia v ukraine: draw 1-1

spain will be beat turkey 2-0

Archived