Anti-Sex Beds

for all the news media covering the games: the cardboard beds are NOT TO PREVENT SEX, they are just there for sustainability practices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😠😠😠

6 hours ago, Bear said:

for all the news media covering the games: the cardboard beds are NOT TO PREVENT SEX, they are just there for sustainability practices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😠😠😠

You'd think fit, healthy young athletes wouldn't need any help in that regard.

19 hours ago, FYI said:

Good grief, calm down. Someone needs to go lay down on one of those anti-sex beds, 'haha'.

my anger was greatly exaggerated 🙂i would love one of those cardboard beds though, they seem pretty convenient tbh

Macron ‘up’ for bed bonk

spacer.png

Voulez vous coucher avec moi? President Macron auditions partners for his “Anti-sex bed” demonstration: Image - NTONN

PARIS, May18 2024 (NTONN): Labelling descriptions of the beds in Paris’ Olympic village as anti-sex a “slur on French national honour”, French President Emmanuel Macron has vowed to personally put the issue to rest.

Responding to reports that the recycled cardboard beds, manufactured by Japanese company Airweave and already used during the Tokyo 2020 Games, were to deter athletes from jumping under the covers together in the City of Love, the President said: “We’ll see about that!”

”Perhaps we need a petite mort or two to kill this issue,” he said, “I’m up for it.”

”Brigitte (Macron’s wife) told me she’s not keen on a money shot, but I will find someone - perhaps even a ménage a trois - who are up to join me in the village before the games to demonstrate to the world that Paris is still the capital of l’ amour.

He told reporters that Paris was in fact keen to break the Games’ sex record, and would distribute 200,000 condoms during the event. “Half of these - 100,000 - capotes Anglaises are for the French team alone!” he boasted.

Told Rio 2016 currently held the record, at 450,000 condoms used, he said he’d be on the phone to Michelin’s rubber subsidiaries immediately.

Not The Olympic News Network

Edited by Sir Rols
  • Haha 1