On A Treasure Hunt....

for a copy of the sydney olympics opening and closing ceremonies (preferably as a video file, as then i can burn to dvd myself).

Im in Melbourne, Aus, and it seems all copies have evaporated off store shelves.

I've searched some online torrents for the divx files etc, but i haven't come across files i can download yet. Does anyone have any suggestions as to forums where vids like this are available, or any other place on the web?

Now a bit about me as an add on.

Great site you have going here. I am an olympics junkie ever since Sydney! Mainly i follow artistic gymnastics, diving, swimming and track and field, withcsome triathlon thrown in. I attended the Sydney olypmic sin 2000, and am currently trying to fund myself a trip to Beijing 2008.

Thanks again.

for a copy of the sydney olympics opening and closing ceremonies (preferably as a video file, as then i can burn to dvd myself).

Im in Melbourne, Aus, and it seems all copies have evaporated off store shelves.

I've searched some online torrents for the divx files etc, but i haven't come across files i can download yet. Does anyone have any suggestions as to forums where vids like this are available, or any other place on the web?

Now a bit about me as an add on.

Great site you have going here. I am an olympics junkie ever since Sydney! Mainly i follow artistic gymnastics, diving, swimming and track and field, withcsome triathlon thrown in. I attended the Sydney olypmic sin 2000, and am currently trying to fund myself a trip to Beijing 2008.

Thanks again.

Welcome nade00. Try the IOC website. You can view the Ceremonies on the particular city's link. Tell us if you can download those.

Try the IOC website. You can view the Ceremonies on the particular city's link. Tell us if you can download those.

The IOC video clips are only highlights of the ceremonies, mainly just the torch lighting ceremonies. If you use Firefox, you will have some difficulty viewing the clips. IE works fine, I'm not sure about Netscape.

The IOC video clips are only highlights of the ceremonies, mainly just the torch lighting ceremonies. If you use Firefox, you will have some difficulty viewing the clips. IE works fine, I'm not sure about Netscape.

welcome to GAMESBIDS.com umm you could try searching youtube.com? there are lots of clips there of the olympic games and other stuff, its worth a shot

Archived