Roland Garros

The French Open is probably my favourite of the grand slams and has started today. This could be the first time in the Open Era that a male player has held all four titles at once.

Federer? No way!

I didn't rate the chances, but they are considerably higher then Sampras's at any time. I hope Federer wins, I don't like Nadal.

I don't like Nadal either. Too bad my favourite player Safin is already out (no real surprise) . I'll be cheering for Federer from now on (I do think Nadal will win though).

Safin's my favourite player too, he should be in better form at wimbledon.

I don't like Nadal either. Too bad my favourite player Safin is already out (no real surprise) . I'll be cheering for Federer from now on (I do think Nadal will win though).

What a surprise... You hate all the Spanish things :angry:

Do you have this problem since the Modern Ages when the Netherlands were a province of the Spanish Empire?

Do you have this problem since the Modern Ages when the Netherlands were a province of the Spanish Empire?

I'm from England and I'm certainly not anti-Spanish (we forgave you for the Armada a long time ago) :P ,but I personally find Nadal a bit noisy.He grunts too loudly! Also, why does he cut off the sleeves from his shirt and attach them to the bottom of his shorts?? :lol:

Still, I wouldn't mind if he played for the UK!! ;)

nadal is on fire...federer not too bad...hingis is superlative and so is kim and venus suprisingly..eish dementieva with that second serve..ouch for her..sharapova wel...wait and see..james blake not looking too bad...

I actually liked Moya when he was still a top player and I'm only anti-Spanish to piss you of (which is too easy really).

Why would I hate the Spanish for something that happened 400 years ago? I mean, it took us 80 years but we still kicked your ass (well, not really your ass. You're Basque after all)

Well it is the dream men's final between Federer and Nadal on Sunday. In today's semi-finals, Federer progressed after David Nalbandian was forced to retire with a stomach muscle injury. Nadal beat Ivan Ljubicic, and Ljubicic wasn't very happy afterwards.

Ljubicic angered by Nadal tactics

Sour grapes, perhaps? Let's hope for the classic final it promises to be on Sunday.

I actually liked Moya when he was still a top player and I'm only anti-Spanish to piss you of (which is too easy really).

Why would I hate the Spanish for something that happened 400 years ago? I mean, it took us 80 years but we still kicked your ass (well, not really your ass. You're Basque after all)

you are anti-spanish like all the untilled dutch people,but is not important,the question is :

Why do you have a spanish nickname? change it for a more patriotic one like van der tulip...

After 30 years enduring the dutch turists and theirs drunkenness and vomits in my town (Salou,do you know it? sure) I know what I talking about...

Tot ziens!!!

GO NADAL¡¡¡

GO ALONSO¡¡¡

Archived