Hello Stupid Game Bids

I test and see if Kim can post Part 2.

I been seeing new Russian bimbo who keep Kim awake all night drinking vodka and crying about how Stalin is good and singing national communist anthem to celine dion tune. Oh wah! I wish I had gun next to bed but since dumb Chinese premier Zhang something be visiting I better not show that I paranoid at time and hate Russia.

I went to Hamhung to visit dissident kidnap Japanese people. They all "Kim you best thing ever" and "Kim we thank you for kidnapping us from false democracy under Emperor thumb". I tell them stupid Japan - steal world champion athletic from mighty one true Korea. No one respect Kim. I try so hard to be friend to no one and get no respect from no one in return. Should do like dumb Iran and start new nuclear programme. Then they show respect.

Only other new is a Starbuck try open in Pyongyang. Frapuccino caramel milk base be good but I hate dumb Seattle. What to do?

I test and see if Kim can post Part 2.

I been seeing new Russian bimbo who keep Kim awake all night drinking vodka and crying about how Stalin is good and singing national communist anthem to celine dion tune. Oh wah! I wish I had gun next to bed but since dumb Chinese premier Zhang something be visiting I better not show that I paranoid at time and hate Russia.

I went to Hamhung to visit dissident kidnap Japanese people. They all "Kim you best thing ever" and "Kim we thank you for kidnapping us from false democracy under Emperor thumb". I tell them stupid Japan - steal world champion athletic from mighty one true Korea. No one respect Kim. I try so hard to be friend to no one and get no respect from no one in return. Should do like dumb Iran and start new nuclear programme. Then they show respect.

Only other new is a Starbuck try open in Pyongyang. Frapuccino caramel milk base be good but I hate dumb Seattle. What to do?

Welcome back, o godlike clown-jester! Good have u back. even u pretty stupid times, u always hilarious!!

Shud get into sack w/ Ms. Winfrey. U like full dark womin for a change?

Well I tell you what. last night big function at the May Day Stadium and China head of state come and give speech in stupid Mandarine about how good Kim is. I no understand Orange or Lemon, let alone Mandarine, so I get stupid dumb premier Pak Pong-Ju to translate. He get all nervous and start singing show tume. Admittedly I find his voice to be somewhat angelic, but angel only live in false Korean heaven and not on earth. Wah! Belinda Carlisle lie about heaven on earth too! She be going down! So dumb Pak Pong-Ju bust our medley from 'Phantom In Opera'. I bust out 24 round into knee caps. Seem fair but messy, so made him mop up while dragging himself off stage.

Best fun ever! I put on You Tube later!

Archived