roltel - watch out for this masterpiece

Just testing again _wondering why my post here didn't triple up, but my one of the Eurovision thread did.

Puzzling, my work PC must have the Ghost1 virus.

Hmmm, I wonder if the triple posts count towards my total post count.

Just testing again _wondering why my post here didn't triple up, but my one of the Eurovision thread did.

Puzzling, my work PC must have the Ghost1 virus.

Hmmm, I wonder if the triple posts count towards my total post count.

Yes, a strange thing withn the tripple posting - at first I thought it was because of my keyboard, but then I've bought a new onbe and it still occurs!

And about the film - I've read the novel from Süskind and I always thou8ght it would be nice if they did a movie on the story

I think I've heard of the book - but that trailer is brilliant - so subtle - you just think its twio lovers caressing then - bam - full on!

I suppose you mean the "Teaser Trailer" - it is a wonderful example of Grenouilles' (french for "little frog") special "gift": he can smell everything - he is able to follow the smells to their source - in this case the girl - and he wants to own the smell...

There was a movie released in like 1961 or 1963 which had scents related to the story on the screen, wafted into the theatres.  The movie was "Scent of Mystery"  (filmed mostly in Spain) and the process was called AROMA-RAMA.  FOr example, when it was a market scene set in Seville, they released the smell of oranges into the theatre; when it was a garbage pile or a dump scene, they sent in the smell of mikel.  :laughlong:   just kidding!  

That sort of thing; this story seems perfect for that.

Archived