Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michelle

What I think of you all!

Roltel - Nice guy but let me down. I have a long memory. Can't view him the same no matter how much I try. Otherwise, would be one of my favs.

I remember as well _ I know what you're referring too (well, I assume it's the "debate" you had with Michelle). I suspected you felt that way about my non-intervention, though I wasn't sure until now.

What can I say? I followed it, of course, though by the time I stumbled onto it it was already well onto it's half-dozenth or so page. And I actually did compose a reply. But I decided against posting. At the end I felt whatever I could have said wouldn't make any new points and would really just reiterate what you and CAF had already said so well. I just felt there was nothing new I could add to the debate other than further inflaming and prolonging what already was a very sensitive issue. I just want to say I'm sorry if you felt I didn't back you up, but by the time I discovered the debate I just felt any contributions I could make to it were redundant.

I remember the debate in question. It got rather heated. But its in the past, we are all adults here, whatever our differences, we are still able to be civil with eachother. I think thats a positive.

I apolgise if it forced a rift between you two. Lifes too short, Lee... kiss and make up! Before I make you =)

Love is in the air

Everywhere I look around

Love is in the air

Every sight and every sound

And I don't know if I'm being foolish

Don't know if I'm being wise

But it's something that I must believe in

And it's there when I look in your eyes

Love is in the air

In the whisper of the trees

Love is in the air

In the thunder of the sea

And I don't know if I'm just dreaming

Don't know if I feel sane

And it's there when you call out my name

(Chorus)

Love is in the air

Love is in the air

Oh oh oh

Oh oh oh

Love is in the air

In the rising of the sun

Love is in the air

When the day is nearly done

And I don't know if you're an illusion

Don't know if I see it true

But you're something that I must believe in

And you're there when I reach out for you

Love is in the air

Every sight and every sound

And I don't know if I'm being foolish

Don't know if I'm being wise

And it's there when I look in your eyes

(Repeat Chorus 4X)

I remember as well _ I know what you're referring too (well, I assume it's the "debate" you had with Michelle). I suspected you felt that way about my non-intervention, though I wasn't sure until now.

What can I say? I followed it, of course, though by the time I stumbled onto it it was already well onto it's half-dozenth or so page. And I actually did compose a reply. But I decided against posting. At the end I felt whatever I could have said wouldn't make any new points and would really just reiterate what you and CAF had already said so well. I just felt there was nothing new I could add to the debate other than further inflaming and prolonging what already was a very sensitive issue. I just want to say I'm sorry if you felt I didn't back you up, but by the time I discovered the debate I just felt any contributions I could make to it were redundant.

If it had been any other subject I wouldn't have been bothered.

I understand your point Michelle and I hold my hands up and agree it is slightly immature of me, but I can't be fake. If somebody lets me down or annoys me, I have to show it. I cannot be 2faced.

Anyway, i'm sure everybody is bored enough by now. I know I am. Let's have a debate that won't cause any arguements.

Should Aids research be given priority over Cancer funding?

LOL, I am seriously only joking. Please don't respond to that question. I haven't the energy for another fight. I'm still worn out by that vicious bitch from Iceland in Eurovision with all her nastiness.

Should Aids research be given priority over Cancer funding?

Yes. Aids kills more people and scientists are closer to a breakthrough with aids research.