Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michelle

What I think of you all!

Mallaka - Favourite gamesbidder. Similar opinions, with some exceptions. Very articulate poster... great sense of humour.

Thatsnotmypuppy - Gets my blood boiling, for all the wrong reasons. But hes been here just as long as me, hard to dislike him totally.

kr0w - Pupps sidekick. Similar opinion.

Roltel- This guy is great. Wit, charm and flair. Leader of the gaybrigade on gamesbid, if there was such a thing.

Stu - Relatively new to me. I enjoy reading his posts. They are well thought out, and enjoyable, for the most.

Rob - Didn't like him to begin with. Found him boring. My opinion has changed somewhat. He brings credibility to gamesbid.

Guardian - Usually skip his posts. *Yawn*

TurkishGuy - God, he was so infuriating before he could spell and type in English, now hes on the track to glory. Great posts, and superb english. Kudoes to him.

Baron - This guy is a try hard. If his ego is boosted by thinking hes 'super intelligent' by posting tripe on an internet website, he has my pity.

Cordelia18 - Great, just great. A breath of fresh air to gamesbids. I now know the board is in safe hands when Im not here. Her posts are thought provoking and sometimes controversial, but I love that about her.

Andrew Widol - Is the most irrelevant poster ever to grace this board.

Faster - I like the kid. Enjoy his posts, he'll go far.

CAF - A bit like Guardian. I brush past his posts. If i was into homosexual history and art though, id stop by and read. But...

----

To the other regs, sorry.... if I left you out, youre probably great, probably.

...and who are you that would make us care what you think of us?

You cared enough to reply to this post, bb.

Oh, and I don't expect anyone to care, I'd worry if they did. But I've been here for what... nearly 6 years? These are the opinions I have massed on some regular posters.

Sorry for not including you, but you're kind of irrelevant to me.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  :love:

You cared enough to reply to this post, bb.

Oh, and I don't expect anyone to care, I'd worry if they did. But I've been here for what... nearly 6 years? These are the opinions I have massed on some regular posters.

Sorry for not including you, but you're kind of irrelevant to me.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  :love:

I am crushed by the fact that you did not include me in this list. :cool:

Oh Michelle - as much as my heart sings whenever I read one of your posts, this one amused me no end.  You see, I think your sporadic visits have left you out of the loop a bit, thus while I welcome your rankings (who will make the MT shortlist??), it smacks of attention seeking.  Which I am all for babe!  BRAVO!

Well thanks, it's soothing that some people are able to notice my worth. It's a shame you don't post more often, Michelle...You're much  more relevant and interesting than many regular posters..

Bungi, if she didn't mention you in the list it's because you don't need to be told you're a sweetheart to know it :;):

Oh Michelle - as much as my heart sings whenever I read one of your posts, this one amused me no end.  You see, I think your sporadic visits have left you out of the loop a bit, thus while I welcome your rankings (who will make the MT shortlist??), it smacks of attention seeking.  Which I am all for babe!  BRAVO!

Attention seeker? When have I been anything but an attention whore? =)

but sup, at the pot calling the kettle black. IDGI puppy?

Well thanks, it's soothing that some people are able to notice my worth. It's a shame you don't post more often, Michelle...You're much  more relevant and interesting than many regular posters..

Bungi, if she didn't mention you in the list it's because you don't need to be told you're a sweetheart to know it :;):

I know, right?

I just dont have as much time to waste on the net, and even less to waste on Gamesbids.com.

But keep up the good work, and don't let these morons shout you down.

Attention seeker? When have I been anything but an attention whore? =)

but sup, at the pot calling the kettle black. IDGI puppy?

Oh no babe - I'm with you a 100% on the attention front!  LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!

We could be so perfect - if only you weren't in a third world country... :)

do we really have to endure one of these each month?

you should space these further apart. you clearly don't have enough material for a monthly thread.

You don't have to endure anything, kiddo. You could choose to ignore my threads. Question is, how come you don't?

You don't have to endure anything, kiddo. You could choose to ignore my threads. Question is, how come you don't?

because i was certain you had name dropped me and i wanted to see how pathetic it was. usually, when you don't drag my immaculate, esteemed name through the dirt, i try and stay away from your threads as much as possible.

i don't think there should be any debate surrounding michelle's views on krow...no need to fight, its his opinion, something many here would agree with...everyones free to disagree...at the mo tnmp is a legend for posting those bid books...krow remainds krow, tnmp's sidekick but thats ok...u dont have to agree..krow are u offended? how else have u portayed urself then?...what would u have liked michelle to have said?

At least somebody cares about me here. :idea:

i don't think there should be any debate surrounding michelle's views on krow...

there isn't, i was kidding.

oi vey!

Your post cheered me up Michelle. Have grown abit tired of people just bumping gums on this site and it's nice to see some straight talking. I love a good row so I will make my own list. By the way, if Michelle would have called me an asswipe in her list then I would still think the same. However, I probably would have traded 3 pages of insults with her first.

Ms Tradeau - Her intelligence and humour shines in her posts and someone I would love to meet. Have a feeling that we would get on famously. Just as long as we avoided a few delicate issues. Cough Cough. Fabulous!

CAF - Truly nice guy that probably doesn't have a bad bone in his body...makes me feel guilty. LOL We share very similar interests but are very different in many other ways, which is a good thing for the most part. A real Gamesbids friend.

Andrew Idol - This guy is an absolute Knob. The sort of person you would chop off your own leg for, just to have something to throw at him.

Baron - Can be highly irritating at times but he does bring more than most to these boards, even if sometimes you just want him to give his real opinion and stop trying to be funny and clever. I like him alot more than I did. Good guy on the whole.

Krow - The only redeeming feature of this toad is his acid tongue. I like that. As for the rest of him, he is dull dull dull....oh, and can't spell to save his own life. Oh ####, now everyones gonna check my spelling to take the piss.

Guardian - Cant really give too much of an opinion. He doesn't really contribute much to discussion but is a good source of news stories. Not the sort of person you see online and go racing to chat with but we can't all be social butterflies can we. A nice guy I would guess.

Me - best of a bad bunch

TNMP - For the most part the guy bores me. Rarely has anything interesting to say although I think I did laugh at one of his posts recently. Has improved abit of late.

Turkish Guy - I can see elements of myself in him...the hidden ones. We are very different people and he sometimes takes things to heart and wears his heart on his sleeve. Somehow, I only ever chat with TG about Eurovision these days, but I do actually really like the guy. He puts lots of effort into his posts and thinks before he posts. A good quality.

Fat Oprah - The only alias that I laugh at every now and then.

Rob - Can be abit dull at times but offers lots of info to the London section. Im always interested to read his take on London news items. Would miss him.

Arwebb - Very similar in style to Rob but posts on a much broader range of topics. I really like Arwebb.

Ripley - Porbably the most intelligent member on these boards. His arguements are always well constructed and thought through. I wish I could be like that.

Pyrros2004 - Probably the most loyal citizen of Greece there is ever likely to be. Sometimes can be frustrating because youre gonna know what he is gonna say before he even says it.

Kendegra - always has an interesting perspective on a topic, I mostly agree with him too.

SWolympiad - I can never remember this guys actual username but I know I like him. He went out of his way to defend me once and that was cool.

Roltel - Nice guy but let me down. I have a long memory. Can't view him the same no matter how much I try. Otherwise, would be one of my favs.

Goethe - I tend to disagree with most Europeans on this site but find myself in agreement with Goethe on many issues. I like him.

Cobi - This guy is rarely around but comes across as the nicest member on these boards without being annoying.

Faster - Reminds me of a kid that reads alot, but understands very little.

Surferdude - what happended to him, I liked him?

NZOlympic - What a cutie, not BF material though. You couldn't trust him with anything. LOL

Stu - One of the promising newbies. Always has interesting comments to make.

DJBungi - On the whole this guy is a good contributor to the boards. I sometimes get a little frustrated with his anti-American stance but he also makes some very good points mixed in with it all.

Bethnal Green - Nice lady who says whats on her mind. Big thumbs up.

Can't think of anyone else and Im not going through the boards to remember. I would apologise for getting you but it would only be insincere.

CAF - Truly nice guy that probably doesn't have a bad bone in his body...makes me feel guilty. LOL We share very similar interests but are very different in many other ways, which is a good thing for the most part. A real Gamesbids friend.

lol - I can be a very, very bad...

:;):

:cool:

Though I was astonished by Michelle's somewhat positive remarks. I really can’t be bothered by what most think about me, particularly since I have been told my copious amounts of people that I am not well liked on the board. Mind you I would anticipate that no one cares what I think about them, so I am not even going to bother.

I do admit that I have listened to some of the criticism of my posting and tried to take it into account, especially from you Mallaka.

I like him alot more than I did

haha! gotcha. and i didn't even have to look very far.

seriously though, it's an internet message board. sometimes a spell check or a reread isn't always necessary. occasionally, however, i will concede it does add an air of professionalism to a post.

facile use of language has always been more of a goal of mine than spelling bee champion, anyway. [/excuses]

And now for something irrelavent:

Is Dexter ill today, Mr Kirk, Dexter's in school,

I'm afraid he's not, Miss Fishborne,

Dexter's truancy problem is way out of hand,

The Baltimore County school board have decided to expel

Dexter from the entire public school system,

Oh Mr Kirk, I'm as upset as you to learn of Dexter's truancy,

But surely, expulsion is not the answer!

I'm afraid expulsion is the only answer,

It's the opinion of the entire staff that Dexter is criminally insane

[Chorus]

That boy needs therapy, pyschosomatic,

That boy needs therapy, purely pyschosomatic,

That boy needs therapy,

Lying down on the couch, what does that mean?

You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut!

What does that mean? That boy needs therapy,

I'm gonna kill you, that boy needs therapy,

Ranagazoo, let's have a tune,

Now when I count three,

That... that... that.. boy.. boy needs therapy,

He was white as a sheet, and he also made false teeth

Avalanches above, business continues below,

Did I ever tell you the story about,

Cowboys! M... M.. M.. Midgets and indians and... Fron.. Frontier Psychiatrist,

I... I felt strangely hypnotised,

I was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls,

And milk! Rectangles, to an optometrist, the man with the golden eyeball,

And tighten your buttocks, pour juice on your chin,

I promised my girlfriend... a violin

Frontier Psychiatrist... Frontier....

[Chorus]

Can you think of anything else that talks, other than a person?

Uh ohh... uh oh, a bird! Yeah!

Somtimes a parrot talks,

Ha ha ha... Yes, some birds are funny when they talk,

Can you think of anything else?... a record!

<font color='#810541'>Pyrros2004 - Probably the most loyal citizen of Greece there is ever likely to be. Sometimes can be frustrating because you're gonna know what he is gonna say before he even says it.

And that is what I love about him. More Europeans ought to be like him.

DJBungi - On the whole this guy is a good contributor to the boards. I sometimes get a little frustrated with his anti-American stance but he also makes some very good points mixed in with it all.

Somebody has to put salt on their wounds. There is no place for ignorance and ethnocentrism in the 21st century. I never said all Americans are ignorant and ethnocentric, but a majority is. Of all Americans, only college professors will admit this. For those who have not lived in the USA, this is hard to understand. Just ask yourself, how the h#ll did Bush get re-elected if this is not true?!