The official 'Ask Puppy' thread!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What happened to the new religion, Puppism? What is it about and how do I join?

I was declassified from cult to 'annoyance' by the Germans.

Here in the German newspapers it was said that the "Puppism" is a company like "Puppy Enterprises", with a head quarters in Bermudas...

LIES!

Dear Mr. Puppy,

I attend the Mardi Gras in Sydney next year.

With which clothes do I have more success by the men in Australia with rubber or swimming trunks?

Maybe check with roltel.  I watched the parade and nothing would be more popular than wearing nothing.

Dear Mr. Puppy,

With which clothes do I have more success by the men in Australia with rubber or swimming trunks?

Maybe check with roltel.  I watched the parade and nothing would be more popular than wearing nothing.

Let me step in then!

As puppy said, as a general rule the less the better (except for tattoos and piercings, in which case the more the better). Anyway, by the time you've been dancing the night away with 10,000m other sweaty bodies at the parade after party, any form of clothing tends to get too hot (and from experience, it's difficult to get tight leather briefs off after they have been molded to your body by heavy dance sweat).

The various leather and bear parties in the lead up to the main event tend to have dress codes depending on the fetish.

There's an old saying about Mardi Gras parties _ the more elaborate the costume, the less likely you are to "score".

Dear Mr. Puppy,

Let me step in then!

As puppy said, as a general rule the less the better (except for tattoos and piercings, in which case the more the better). Anyway, by the time you've been dancing the night away with 10,000m other sweaty bodies at the parade after party, any form of clothing tends to get too hot (and from experience, it's difficult to get tight leather briefs off after they have been molded to your body by heavy dance sweat).

The various leather and bear parties in the lead up to the main event tend to have dress codes depending on the fetish.

There's an old saying about Mardi Gras parties _ the more elaborate the costume, the less likely you are to "score".

Dear Mr. Puppy,

Let me step in then!

Dear Mr. Puppy,

Let me step in then!

... O.K. - then no rubber - do I have to get a "Prince Albert" or is a tit-piercing enough?

Dear Mr. Puppy,

Let me step in then!

... O.K. - then no rubber - do I have to get a "Prince Albert" or is a tit-piercing enough?

Crossing my fingers this doesn't triple post.

Tit piercings are cool _ but common.

Prince Alberts? Fascinating to behold, but excruciating to consider getting done.

Dear Mr. Puppy,

Let me step in then!

Prince Alberts? Fascinating to behold, but excruciating to consider getting done.

Dear Mr. Puppy,

Let me step in then!

Puppy,

If I may ask your help in my current Grad School search. I want to go and major in Higher Education Administration with the intent of working in Admissions or International Programs. I have it narrowed down to these schools:

University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA

University of Virgininia in Charlottesville, VA (about 2 hours from DC)

Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA

NC State University in Raleigh, NC

University of South Carolina in Columbia, SC

University of Miami in Miami, FL

My question is this........should I choose a school based more on the location or the academics this time? Last time I didn't take into account that my university is in the middle of no where, though it is quite nice up here. After studying abroad in Wellington I realize that I need to be closer to the city.....thus with location making Philadelphia and Miami top choices. But as far as the academic program itself University of Virginia offers to one I like most....as of right now.

Thanks!

I have this fat ugly moldy American gel spiked hair dyke that I work with which I can't absolutely stand. The bitch is fucking driving me nuts and needs to loosen the butchiness.

But anyways since she started her job a month ago I have never liked her from the start, probably has a lot to do with me despising dykes but anyways she's causing ****. Two weeks ago she told my boss that I do nothing at work and all I do is read newspaper and sit around talking. First off I don't read newspaper and secondly yea I like to socialize but that isn't interfering my everyday work, I get the job completed on time each day. So I was pretty pissed at that and I couldn't defend myself because that was leaked out and someone told me what she said to me to the boss.

So then today the dyke got all bitchy and started a fight with another co-op student, whom I've known since I started College (good friends). Them two got into a big bitch fest fight. During that time the dyke started throwing out **** and said "....and Andrew does nothing just reads newspaper" she's STILL going on about that.

So what should I do? I don't want this dyke ruining my student co-op evaluation because she's lying.

Dear Doctor Puppy

I basically live with an obnoxious bitch who screams when she laughs, and whines when she's trying to act all cute in front of my roommate (they are in a relationship)...

In addition to her obnoxious screaming, she is also basically deaf.... she freakin turns on the TV volume up to the point where it's basically a frat party (but with fudgin cartoon voices)... because of these things, she freakin wakes me up at 2 in the morning and I freakin tell her to like SHUTTUP... but she's not getting it through her thick head (she repeats being annoying)...

what must i do to get this whore out of my FUDGIN House (without getting my roommate offended)?

Hmmm talks loud, loud tv volume, doesn't hear you, has a funny voice all points to being hearing impaired. Bad hearing affects the way you talk.

I guess... but really... she's just stupid..... immature and.... stupid...

<font color='#000080'>Is there an echo in here?  in here?  in here?</font>

Yes, yes there is.

Puppy,

If I may ask your help in my current Grad School search. I want to go and major in Higher Education Administration with the intent of working in Admissions or International Programs. I have it narrowed down to these schools:

University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA

University of Virgininia in Charlottesville, VA (about 2 hours from DC)

Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA

NC State University in Raleigh, NC

University of South Carolina in Columbia, SC

University of Miami in Miami, FL

My question is this........should I choose a school based more on the location or the academics this time? Last time I didn't take into account that my university is in the middle of no where, though it is quite nice up here. After studying abroad in Wellington I realize that I need to be closer to the city.....thus with location making Philadelphia and Miami top choices. But as far as the academic program itself University of Virginia offers to one I like most....as of right now.

Thanks!

Hmm, Virginia will be more conductive to a solid study plan - but man - MIAMI! Latino gals and guys, warm weather and hurricanes! **** that **** up! Miami dawg!

What is wrong with the new forums? Will I ever get used to them?

I'm not feeling them at all. And these smiley options? Retardo extremo. Join compulsivebowlers.net - but only the off topic.

I have this fat ugly moldy American gel spiked hair dyke that I work with which I can't absolutely stand. The bitch is fucking driving me nuts and needs to loosen the butchiness.

But anyways since she started her job a month ago I have never liked her from the start, probably has a lot to do with me despising dykes but anyways she's causing ****. Two weeks ago she told my boss that I do nothing at work and all I do is read newspaper and sit around talking. First off I don't read newspaper and secondly yea I like to socialize but that isn't interfering my everyday work, I get the job completed on time each day. So I was pretty pissed at that and I couldn't defend myself because that was leaked out and someone told me what she said to me to the boss.

So then today the dyke got all bitchy and started a fight with another co-op student, whom I've known since I started College (good friends). Them two got into a big bitch fest fight. During that time the dyke started throwing out **** and said "....and Andrew does nothing just reads newspaper" she's STILL going on about that.

So what should I do? I don't want this dyke ruining my student co-op evaluation because she's lying.

First up, I love them dykes The nastier and fatter the better. Them be good bitch buddies!

Secondly, just buy her a kd lang cd and some beef jerky and she'll sit in the corner and shut the hell up. Otherwise start a nasty rumour and get rid of her first. You gotta play dirty to keep the upper hand these days.

Dear Doctor Puppy

I basically live with an obnoxious bitch who screams when she laughs, and whines when she's trying to act all cute in front of my roommate (they are in a relationship)...

In addition to her obnoxious screaming, she is also basically deaf.... she freakin turns on the TV volume up to the point where it's basically a frat party (but with fudgin cartoon voices)... because of these things, she freakin wakes me up at 2 in the morning and I freakin tell her to like SHUTTUP... but she's not getting it through her thick head (she repeats being annoying)...

what must i do to get this whore out of my FUDGIN House (without getting my roommate offended)?

Have sex with her. I know, I know - but still - see if she is up to it.

That will a) get her into a submissive place where she do anything to stop you telling your room-mate. B) then hint to your flatmate she has been unfaithful - or so you have heard. c) be a two faced bastard and comfort your roomie when he kicks her to the curb. Thus you keep the jaded roomie who wont want another girlfriend for years, and the gal goes bye bye.

Note - this may not work.

winnebago or VW van?

Hmm, get a jeep.

Dear Puppy,

how do you know that it is Mr. Duck in your video and not Mrs. Duck?

Well Mr Duck tried to take another duck up from behind prior to his video debut. I think I have a movie of the duck sex on my mobile. I shall check - way too funny. So either Mr Duck is a Mrs with a quacky strap on or... no thats my only theory.

dear puppylicious

is love meant to hurt?

For Christ sake Mo, stop using whips when having it off with your significant other. Sheeesh.

Dear Puppy:

What am I going to do if the U.S. actually shuts the door on illegal immigration? Where am I going to find people to do my yard work for only $3.00 an hour?

Dear Puppy

What do you premium members chat about in your private lounge and is it worth becoming a premium member to find out?? ;)

Thanks again!

Archived