The official 'Ask Puppy' thread!

Dear Puppy,

Who will be shortlisted for 2014 WOG and who will win eventually? I would very much appreciate your analysis of the race so far, less thatn a month before the shortlist.

Thanks in advance

:)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dear puppylicious

is love meant to hurt?

Try using a lubricant. Those flavoured ones can be fun.

Dear Puppy:

What am I going to do if the U.S. actually shuts the door on illegal immigration? Where am I going to find people to do my yard work for only $3.00 an hour?

Hmm, I have a better idea - offer CBS some ludicrous tax breaks and they'll do a Survivor at your place! Worked for Panama! Get some overweight ill-matched locals to do it while forraging for foodscraps from your bins! I'd love Survivor - Central Park. That would be fucking ace!

Dear Puppy

What do you premium members chat about in your private lounge and is it worth becoming a premium member to find out?? ;)

Thanks again!

You know how opus dei "secretly" "runs" the "catholic church" (all lower cases on purpose), the premium members lounge "secretly" "runs" the "IOC".

Dear Puppy,

Who will be shortlisted for 2014 WOG and who will win eventually? I would very much appreciate your analysis of the race so far, less thatn a month before the shortlist.

Thanks in advance

:)

Oh fine - Sochi, Salzburg, PC and maybe Jaca. Sochi and Jaca as the 'make up' move for the 2012 losses by Russia and Spain. Sofia may get in - but Sochi takes care of the Eastern Europeans, so between Sochi and Sofia, Sofia has no chance. With Oslo and Munich both "maybe" interested in "2018" (I am really feeling the " 's tonight!) that gives PC a leg up. The IOC (especially after Dick Pound's statement of being "embarrassed by the calibre of the 2014 bidders" (as stated to a certain French GB member at Torino) I think Europe may get the cold shoulder. PC's best chance now is a 'no Europe' mood sweeping the IOC to boost the 2018 race. So on paper, Salzburg and Sochi seem the strongest bidders from Europe, but PC may get it just to open up 2018 and get the Koreans off the IOC's backs for a decade or two.

Of course in my world Almaty has it in the bag!!

Since I had heard your voice in the famous "Mr. Duck" video I can't sleep anymore - I have to admit...

that I have fallen in love with you...

Do I have a chance to marry you, puppy?

:wub:

Sorry mate - I am happily married with kids - so the whole cock thing (apart from my own magnificent member) doesn't really thrill me - but peace and love from down under! :) :)

"I'd love Survivor - Central Park. That would be fucking ace!"

That's brilliant! What other Urban Survivors can you come up with? Survivor - the Kremlin? Survivor - Eiffle Tower? Survivor - Mexico City Transit?

Sorry mate - I am happily married with kids - so the whole cock thing (apart from my own magnificent member) doesn't really thrill me - but peace and love from down under! :) :)

well - sniff - I have to get over this...

Dear Mr. Puppy,

I'm totally blown away from your intelligence and your good advices!!!

How does it come that you are so intelligent?

"I'd love Survivor - Central Park. That would be fucking ace!"

That's brilliant! What other Urban Survivors can you come up with? Survivor - the Kremlin? Survivor - Eiffle Tower? Survivor - Mexico City Transit?

An urban setting Survivor would be tops. While in HK I noticed there are a lot of small uninhabited islands - they could do a Survivor there - surrounded by that magnificent skyline. It would be awesome. Frankly I'd rather see a cold Survivor - but near enough a hot springs (Survivor - Aomori??) so there would be some tit and ass (arse?).

well - sniff - I have to get over this...

Dear Mr. Puppy,

I'm totally blown away from your intelligence and your good advices!!!

How does it come that you are so intelligent?

Um, I need to go over here now...

There are 2 types of people that I really have a problem with, people who speak about themsleves in the 3rd person, and people that are self-obsessed. Both of them go hand in hand really and TNMP is a perfect example of both.

Sorry - I do not really understand what you mean

1.) do you have to think about it?

2.) are you not able to answer it?

1.) - its a line out of 'Reality Bites'

2.) I don't understand your question?

tnmp. are you donald trump, or any other celebreties stylist?

I fear answering that would be giving the Game (pun intended) away. Hmm, mystery!

There are 2 types of people that I really have a problem with, people who speak about themsleves in the 3rd person, and people that are self-obsessed. Both of them go hand in hand really and TNMP is a perfect example of both.

Sorry Princess - but who the **** are you? Next!

Everyone knows it was the egg. Basic genetics.

Can I have some money? Your money that is, not some I have earnt, found or otherwise procured. And not in the ¨Yes, it´s possible, perhaps I will buy somethiing from you¨ mould either. In the give me money sense.

Dear Puppy,

Strolling through Tsim Sha Tsui recently, on your advice, I stumbled upon the following fine establishment:

puppyshop2gk.jpg

Knowing of your own recent(ish) visit to Hong Kong, and future intentions to visit the mainland, I was wondering if this property was a front for an attempt to spearhead separatist Puppist activities within the Chinese motherland.

Dear Mr. Puppy,

when you have the first date with someone, which topic should you never ever mention, therewith it doesn't become a disaster?

Anal sex may lead to premature evacuation by the mrs or mr you are attempting to do the nasty with - and lets be honest - even first dates are all about trying to get some.

Wise one. the chicken or the egg?

Neither. Figure that one out. That popping sound is your mind expanding...

Everyone knows it was the egg. Basic genetics.

Can I have some money? Your money that is, not some I have earnt, found or otherwise procured. And not in the ¨Yes, it´s possible, perhaps I will buy somethiing from you¨ mould either. In the give me money sense.

No. I have worked my arse off for 20+ years to get to where I am.

Dear Puppy,

Strolling through Tsim Sha Tsui recently, on your advice, I stumbled upon the following fine establishment:

<<BIG ARSE PICTURE HERE>>

Knowing of your own recent(ish) visit to Hong Kong, and future intentions to visit the mainland, I was wondering if this property was a front for an attempt to spearhead separatist Puppist activities within the Chinese motherland.

Fuuny - I actually have a pic of me in front of this store. No direct involvement - but by being the obvious inspiration everyone is a winner.

• 8 years later...

why does faster make me want to hurt something every time he pretentiously dismisses facts and other people's views in topics he has narrow minded, rudimentary, or wikipedia charged knowledge about?

why do some things never change?

What was your first thought?

why do some things never change?

Progress is hard.

What was your first thought when you heard that you become Grandpuppy?

"Sh*t". Then that was rapidly replaced with "wow" followed by a sudden paternal need to hug my daughter and throw a raised eyebrow at her fiance. All that within a few seconds.

What was your first thought?

Impossible to say but I'd imagine something like "wow, Mum has had some work done to her womb!"

Archived