Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mainad

It's official-Americans speak English!

Didn't know about the Midwest, but then again, who cares about them, its a bunch of cornfields and small towns, save chicago.

Bite me Semus - I'm from a small town and our house was surrounded by cornfields.   :angry:

Of course, I escaped that and became the fabulous sophisticated icon that I am today.    :;):

As to the whole English thing - it's about time.  This should of been done years ago but due to "political correctness," was always put on the back burner.   :unclesam:

I'm with you, there is nothing wrong with cornfields.

I'm with you, there is nothing wrong with cornfields.

y, even Bo Derek wore them on her head and in her....never mind.   Did u know...a co-worker who used to have a beauty salon told me that Bo Derek lost like 40% of her hair due to that stupid corn-braiding which is not good for non-Afro hair?

For me...best-looking people: the fairer Latins and types like Mel Gibson, Anderson Cooper, Perry King and that guy on JAG.  For good-looking Latins, watch some of the telenovellas.  

Anyway, yes, English is the new lingua franca of the day.  And it can only grow richer by incorporating other words from other languages.

let's give it a 3rd go-around - facetious.  Damn, Andrew -- u changed it!!

Damn you to notice!

For the record I changed it very fast and before Baron had chance to post. Well "duh" me.

I love premium membership. :love:

I changed it very fast

Not fast enough for my eagle eyes, though...

:suspect:

You were lucky  :wink:

Lucky Lindy, yup, that's my other nickname -- after my grand uncle!!  :wink:

:unclesam: