Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michelle

Ive met my match

looks like she thinks she's the next winona ryder.  Someone of course could report her to the authorities and she would be charged with 'hate' crimes.

Ive seen some of Cordelias posts. She isnt so bad. I thought most of you regulars were starting to warm to her anyway?

Thanks dear neighbour.  :)

It's true that calling me someone nasty is really starting to be pathetic. Everyone knows I'm nice and most of the people here who call me a b**ch and who say I'm bad bla bla bla, are those who don't agree with me on particular subjects and who are highly disturbed by my ability not to get as angry as them because of our disagreement.

Unlike some people I just might have learnt to respect other peoples' opinions and no to get angry if they don't agree with me, which some people here are unable to do. I guess the world is also made of much jealousy, and when someone displays like I did one's ability to speak several languages almost perfectly, a level of culture that I think is pretty good for my age, and also knowing I have pretty much success with guys, what can I attract except hostility? Only the people who have many qualities as well or who aren't prone to jealousy can like me. And there are a few here.

Et  Michelle: vive la Belgique :)

Cordelia, it's not always about you.  Y do u always turn the discussions to & about u?  I mean we all know your boring credo.

ALso, if u look down on anything outside France or Europe, what are u doing studying in one of the "backward" provinces, Canada?  What?  U couldn't get accepted into one of the better French universities?   :laughlong:

You're becoming so uninteresting and dull, you who used to be sometimes irrelevant that's it almost sad Baron. Maybe it's due to your advancing in age?

I didnt have the intention to post anything here at all at first, but please learn to read (or buy yourself a brain) since my name has been quoted here, by both Stu and Michelle, and also that it's almost the third time I see people are saying I'm nasty, bad, evil etc, so it's becoming ridiculous and tiresome.

I didn't reply to some people who have recently opened new threads just to say I was devilish and naughty, but now that I see for the third time, I've indeed allowed myself to take my own defense as Michelle did in the first place.

By the way, although you have no right to know anything about my private life, since you're someone spiteful and hateful (maybe due to frustration?) with no interest to me, know that I had to move and study to Canada a year ago because my father works as a diplomat there. I've never been refused so far at any of the school I applied to.

The true evil and perfidious person here is you Baron, since you're deliberately exaggerating and perfectly know I never said Canadians were inferior people, or that "anything outside Europe" is inferior. I dare you to find a line where I wrote any of that libel. But living in another country doesn't mean you have to say everything there is perfect and excellent, and I've only once lamented on the poor general level of culture of most northern Americans, compared to the one I had known in Europe, nothing more. Canada has many other good points.

But as you can't BEAR or accept that any foreigner saying the slightest bad thing about your oh-so-perfect country (and neighbour), you make this person sound like a nazi. You have a problem if you can't hear anything bad about your country without being hurt (and you are, since it's almost the 5th time you're agressing me on the same argument while I had forgotten), see someone who can solve your problem.

Boring.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   :sleepy:

As always when you don't know what to answer..Disappointing.. :;):

Don't you think you're the one to be boring by insulting me constantly for no reason and make me say things I never said? Get a life and ignore me if I bore you, I never came and talked to you.

Come on Baron, once more. Show us all how mature and intelligent you are...

I didn't know a 49-year-old person could make himself look that ridiculous...that's entertaining..

Already tired? You've started to be ridiculous...be so until the end now...

And just one thing: I don't care about you and find you boring and uninteresting, which is I why I never talk to you or about you. You say you find me boring but are always posting messages to oppose me, insult me, and talk about me with other people. If you truly find me boring, ignore me, I'd be so glad if you did.

u said something?  oh yeah, maybe... it's the internet.  we are open to comment on whomever and whatever we choose, capisce?   :wink:

Let me tell u one more thing: u r one insufferable, conceited, stuck-up snob*tch who takes herself too seriously and deserves some sense to be slapped into her once in a while.  

I bet u'd like that too, hon.  :wink:

You are allowed to comment anything you want but then dont come and say you find me boring etc. Don't you usually ignore the people you find boring? When I truly find someone boring, insipid, and uninteresting, I roll my eyes if I read by accident something he has written and don't reply. Which is what I do with you, Baron. Because I, TRULY find you boring

and avoid you.

Some people here are from thinking I'm insufferable, but as we all know, truth hurts, and everyone knows you say that because what I said about northern american peoples' culture is still stuck in your throat. Sorry for you :;):

I'm really starting to understand what you are. You're some 50-year-old pervert, as your last remark shows it, which is one more reason for me to stay away from you. Now please ignore me, I'll keep doing it to.

actually, your stupid comments about other people's culture only could come from a truly ignorant person suffering from extreme inferiority complex.  

And yes, I'll remember the wisdom of the ages from the under-25 set here including omniscient you and the other one -- the sputtering spaniard.   :rolleyes:

bon soir, cordy.

my comment was stupid to you only because you'd rather die than criticize your own country. Judging by your level, I find it truly soothing that you think I'm ignorant...My teachers usually compliment me a lot on my results, these people's opinion counts, unlike yours. :;):

I wonder why I would suffer from any inferiority complex. After all, I'm not the one to be old, outdated, so open-minded and full of culture he can only speak english, and whose most interesting thing he has ever did was go to the movies. This, Baron, is you. And this kind of person has many more reasons to make an inferiority complex.

So again if you find me boring why don't you do like I do with you and ignore each one of my post? Thanks. And don't call me Cordy, I accept no familiarty coming from a dubious perve.

actually, cordy, I speak cordy 4 cordy languages cordy but cordy unlike u cordy feel no cordy need to cordy advertise it, cordy!

& actually u're pretty shallow if u judge people by what u read on the internet.  But that's u, cordy.

Here, here! I really couldn't give a flying fcuk if you speak five languages etc... with most people I would be impressed and respect them (I actually know a couple of people who speak that many languages).

What annoys me is the fact that you go on about it so much in your pompous little way.

Whilst your talents might be impressive, your attitude does not do you any favours, young lady.

actually, cordy, I speak cordy 4 cordy languages cordy but cordy unlike u cordy feel no cordy need to cordy advertise it, cordy!

& actually u're pretty shallow if u judge people by what u read on the internet.  But that's u, cordy.

He says I'm conceited and shallow and blames me for judging people according to what I read on the internet...No comment..

Phil, I hate to brag, but sometimes some people force me to by insulting me.

Cool Baron. Give us a demonstration of your skills, Baron. We all wait to be impressed. :;):

He says I'm conceited and shallow and blames me for judging people according to what I read on the internet...No comment..

Phil, I hate to brag, but sometimes some people force me to by insulting me.

Cool Baron. Give us a demonstration of your skills, Baron. We all wait to be impressed. :;):

It's a vicous circle then because people are rediculing you because of the attitude you display!

i too would like to witness this .

well then, cordy dear, u'll have to wait until i'm good & ready, cordy darlin.'   :laughlong:

haha.

Cordelia, someone needs to keep Baron in check, and I think youre more than qualified for the job =)

haha.

Cordelia, someone needs to keep Baron in check, and I think youre more than qualified for the job =)

see what u started, belgique!!  Now if cordy dear tied me up, that'd be a different matter.   :wink:

Why is it that whenever we get into a debate about or with Cordelia we have to go through the 5 languages thing ???  So what, as far as I am aware a large proportion of people on GamesBids do speak several languages.  It's no big deal for god's sake...

Why is it that whenever we get into a debate about or with Cordelia we have to go through the 5 languages thing ???  So what, as far as I am aware a large proportion of people on GamesBids do speak several languages.  It's no big deal for god's sake...

she just wants to flaunt a lot of things...mainly, how much better she is than most everyone else.   :rolleyes:

she just wants to flaunt a lot of things...mainly, how much better she is than most everyone else.   :rolleyes:

It's the way she says things like she is the only one who can do that that annoys me !!!  For example, stating how she speaks Russian, so big deal she's not the only one...  

By the way Baron, long time no speak, I've been away a while moving in, but I was hoping you were going to give her what for.  You are usually really good in this kind of situation, but I guess you decided it wasn't worth it!

Bethnal, read everything since the beginning or stay away of the matter.

I didn't even talk to Baron and - as he always does - came and insulted me for no obvious reason. He spends his time telling me I bore everyone especially him, but he obviously can't help reading what I say and answer back to insult me, even when my messages aren't about him at all. He called me someone ignorant, stupid, conceited, and made me sound like a nazi by writing things I had never said even once. Don't I have the right to defend myself?

Yes I hate to brag and I hate to remind people about my skills and my current studies level because I fear that people like you Bethnal, will say I brag about myself. But when a brainless old man like Baron, whose cultural references don't go beyond sex and bars (as his constant sexual references show), who's empty and has never done anything of his life and who doesn't have the same life as mine, allows himself to call me someone ignorant, yes I recall this person that I'm not and why anyone could say I am not.

I hate to waste time having to remind people about certains facts, but if you dont wan't it to happen you should tell your dear friend that he ignores me a little (like I do with him, since I've noticed he had no interest) and stop being lying in wait of the first opportunity to insult me. Each one in one's corner.

I didn't even talk to Baron and - as he always does - came and insulted me for no obvious reason. He spends his time telling me I bore everyone especially him, but he obviously can't help reading what I say and answer back to insult me, even when my messages aren't about him at all. He called me someone ignorant, stupid, conceited, and made me sound like a nazi by writing things I had never said even once. Don't I have the right to defend myself?

Yes I hate to brag and I hate to remind people about my skills and my current studies level because I fear that people like you Bethnal, will say I brag about myself. But when a brainless old man like Baron, whose cultural references don't go beyond sex and bars (as his constant sexual references show), who's empty and has never done anything of his life and who doesn't have the same life as mine, allows himself to call me someone ignorant, yes I recall this person that I'm not and why anyone could say I am not.

I hate to waste time having to remind people about certains facts, but if you dont wan't it to happen you should tell your dear friend that he ignores me a little (like I do with him, since I've noticed he had no interest) and stop being lying in wait of the first opportunity to insult me. Each one in one's corner.

I did and that is why I posted...

There used to be a time when you sang Baron's praises...  What happened?

I would never call you stupid (you obviously aren't) but you do need to realise how you come across sometimes.  That's why people call you conceited from time to time.  You tend to assume that the good qualities that you have are unique to yourself and nobody else on here has them. Normally I tend to ignore conversations like these, but some things push my button and unfortunately your attitude seems to do that with me.  

It's a shame really, because there are a lot of things about you that would normally mean we would get along famously...  We could have had good conversations!