Ive met my match

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe she is, but we can't blame her....

I found the "immigrants should go back to their own country" and then follows it up with "im Italiano" to be the classic line.

I pity her for obviously having no stable upbringing.

"anyway.... blah blah blah... ANYWAY.... blah blah BISEXUAL blah blah... ANYWAY... BLAH BLAH BLAH I hate Mexicans blah blah... ANYWAY.... check out my myspace... ANYWAYS"

i like how she lives in a trashy part of vegas and goes to virtual high school because the kids are too mean. she probably got there and told the white kids she modeled for louiS vuitton and was, rightfully so, laughed at.

Ive seen some of Cordelias posts. She isnt so bad. I thought most of you regulars were starting to warm to her anyway?

Thanks dear neighbour.  :)

It's true that calling me someone nasty is really starting to be pathetic. Everyone knows I'm nice and most of the people here who call me a b**ch and who say I'm bad bla bla bla, are those who don't agree with me on particular subjects and who are highly disturbed by my ability not to get as angry as them because of our disagreement.

Unlike some people I just might have learnt to respect other peoples' opinions and no to get angry if they don't agree with me, which some people here are unable to do. I guess the world is also made of much jealousy, and when someone displays like I did one's ability to speak several languages almost perfectly, a level of culture that I think is pretty good for my age, and also knowing I have pretty much success with guys, what can I attract except hostility? Only the people who have many qualities as well or who aren't prone to jealousy can like me. And there are a few here.

Et  Michelle: vive la Belgique :)

Ive seen some of Cordelias posts. She isnt so bad. I thought most of you regulars were starting to warm to her anyway?

Thanks dear neighbour.  :)

It's true that calling me someone nasty is really starting to be pathetic. Everyone knows I'm nice and most of the people here who call me a b**ch and who say I'm bad bla bla bla, are those who don't agree with me on particular subjects and who are highly disturbed by my ability not to get as angry as them because of our disagreement.

Unlike some people I just might have learnt to respect other peoples' opinions and no to get angry if they don't agree with me, which some people here are unable to do. I guess the world is also made of much jealousy, and when someone displays like I did one's ability to speak several languages almost perfectly, a level of culture that I think is pretty good for my age, and also knowing I have pretty much success with guys, what can I attract except hostility? Only the people who have many qualities as well or who aren't prone to jealousy can like me. And there are a few here.

Et  Michelle: vive la Belgique :)

Cordelia, it's not always about you.  Y do u always turn the discussions to & about u?  I mean we all know your boring credo.

ALso, if u look down on anything outside France or Europe, what are u doing studying in one of the "backward" provinces, Canada?  What?  U couldn't get accepted into one of the better French universities?   :laughlong:

ALso, if u look down on anything outside France or Europe, what are u doing studying in one of the "backward" provinces, Canada?  What?  U couldn't get accepted into one of the better French universities?   :laughlong:

I suspect that her studying in Quebec is similar to the reasons that missionarys that go into Calcutta or Haiti.  Their goal is to try and make a difference and raise their standard of living from the subpar environment that they are accustomed to.   :laughlong:

I am surrounded by airheads like these everyday.  The other day, two of them came to my work, one grabbed red bull, the other said, "Oh my god, you are like the princess of red bulls."

I suspect that her studying in Quebec is similar to the reasons that missionarys that go into Calcutta or Haiti.  Their goal is to try and make a difference and raise their standard of living from the subpar environment that they are accustomed to.   :laughlong:

Ah...feel good that there are other 'inferior' mortals who walk the same earth and who could learn and be 'enlightened' by a superior being?

:suspect:

I'd rather eat the Ebola virus than have such types in my surroundings.

Archived