Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arwebb

125th FA Cup Final

Anyone who hasn't seen today's FA Cup final, make sure you do. Without question, it was the best FA Cup final of my lifetime. It was a proper final, involving two teams who looked to play football the right way.

It was a final that should have had a replay. Neither side deserved to lose on the day and it was so harsh on West Ham, as it is on any side, to lose on penalties. But they can hold their heads high after playing a full part in the best FA Cup final there has been for years, probably decades.

It was an amazing game brilliantly played by both teams!!

Did you see the interviews beforehand?  West Ham boss Alan Pardew describing how his team were progressing towards being nearer the standard of the Premiership's big four, enthusiastically mentioned the prospect of moving to the new Olympic Stadium.

The Big 4 will contain about 10 teams if you believe every mananager who says that. hehe!

But the final was fantastic, best I've ever seen certainly. I felt so sorry for West Ham after it, as I would have done had Liverpool lost. Both teams showed how great English football can be - I hope the rest of the world was watching! And it was much needed after the negative football on display in last year's final, possibly the worst I've ever seen.

The whole of the FA Cup has been brilliant this year in my opinion. Hopefully next year's will be just as good, when it's back where it belongs at Wembley.

CONGRATULATIONS LIVERPOOL!

I cheered for the Hammers but unfortunately they couldn't pull it over the finish line  :sniffle: It was a great game though.

It was an amazing game brilliantly played by both teams!!

Did you see the interviews beforehand?  West Ham boss Alan Pardew describing how his team were progressing towards being nearer the standard of the Premiership's big four, enthusiastically mentioned the prospect of moving to the new Olympic Stadium.

I didn't see any of the build-up as I was at a much more important game (League 2 play-off semi-final, first leg: Lincoln City 0. Grimsby Town 1), so I don't know what Pardew was saying.

Just saw the highlights from this game and I have to ask, is there anywhere where I can download or watch the full game again?

Try either the BBC or the FA. If they can't help you, I'm not sure who can.