Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dave199

Loose Change: 9-11 Conspiracy Movie

hahahaha yes mr. x all Americans (unlike the perfect Candaians) are gullible and believe everything their government tells them.....give me a break....and if you notice no one on here never said anything about believing everything the USA or any nation tells them.....

as for 9/11 the vast majority of people both domestically and internatinally don't believe the government, but rather are going on based on the events they have seen over the last few years.....and I as has been pointed out the so called "conspiracy" theories proposed by these college students are absolutely far fetched and unlikely....but there will always be such conspiracies for any major events...what else is new

and also, Mo when did a plane just go through one window?....if you think that is what happened then you A.) can not see or B.) no crap about 9/11....and as LA said, planes going through tiny windows and Cape Town getting the SOG are one in the same I guess  :hmm:

O.K. - I will waste about 5 minutes of my time here re this conspiracy theory and how the United States caused the death of Princess Diana (whoops - wrong conspiracy  :blush: )

First off, I don't know what these pictures of an intact window is, etc. but here is the actual size and scope of the impact (sorry about the size of the pix)

010914-F-8006R-002.jpg

A little bigger than a window.

Second, with regards to "where's the tail?"  and "there should have been wing debris," perhaps a little history lesson is in order:

In July of 1945 a B-25 bomber crashed into the Empire State building.  It tore a hole through the building but as the photo shows, the supports still withstood the crash, as did the floor.  Also notice how small the hole is in the first picture:

1945july28.jpg

177.jpg

Essentially the building swallowed the entire plane - wings, tail and all.  Engines went down elevator shafts and out the other side of the building, jet fuel shot down the stairways causing a fireball, debris rained onto the street but no whole tail or wings broke off upon impact. Physics easily explains why this happened because of the speed of the plane, the force of the crash and energy made by the impact.

Now I don't know - maybe the U.S. government caused this to happen as well since the the wings and tail didn't neatly break off upon impact?  :oo:

its strange how defensive some people in the forum get when others refuse to accept most of the bull they are fed by the american government...the plan going through the window was just a joke...i think everyone shud just wake up and believe what they choose...but to fully trust the american government...well thats just plain ignorant...

its strange how defensive some people in the forum get when others refuse to accept most of the bull they are fed by the american government...the plan going through the window was just a joke...i think everyone shud just wake up and believe what they choose...but to fully trust the american government...well thats just plain ignorant...

This has nothing to do whether we trust the government or not.  ANYONE in ANY country is foolish if they trust their respective governments.  

This has to do with a group of guliable individuals who won't see 9/11 for what it is without trying to somehow make the U.S. government a part of it.  And that is just ignorant